Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WickedSmurf
tranceaddict in training

As usual, The Digital Blonde - Optica (Original Mix).

Very fast and melodic beat.

Old Post Dec-01-2000 05:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for WickedSmurf Click here to Send WickedSmurf a Private Message Add WickedSmurf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ohm
tranceaddict

Svensen and Gielen - Beauty of Silence.

It was the last song I heard on the drive in this morning, but what a great song to be singing all day.

Old Post Dec-01-2000 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ohm Click here to Send ohm a Private Message Add ohm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

for some reason...

The def set-ogo(digital blondes end of an era MIX)

The list never ends....

Old Post Dec-01-2000 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

it only takes 2 minutes to put your song here..

lets go tranceaddicts...

Old Post Dec-01-2000 22:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
naeblis
wov"d!

Mmmmm.... unreleased track so probably wont find this one but.......

Serge and Meth - The gift of life

Old Post Dec-02-2000 04:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

O.K. mizzuno!

Khardasia - "Lärm" has been banging through my mind for the last one and a half year.
Unfortunately it's not trance. but techno. However, there's not a technoaddict.com so I have to post here .

Old Post Dec-02-2000 04:38  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kydd
Junior tranceaddict

ok theres three songs that are in my head rite now

Revolt - Dive into the deep (really nice trance)
Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (more trance)
Jon Vesta - Gull (ya, you prolly heard this a billion times)
Groovezone - Eisbaer (oldie! but i still like it since its one of the songs that really got me into trance/house music)

shiet thats four not three... muh bad ;]

Old Post Dec-02-2000 12:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for kydd Click here to Send kydd a Private Message Add kydd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Van Kim
tranceaddict in training

scoop-rock the house

weird melody but its catchy

Old Post Dec-02-2000 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Van Kim Click here to Send Paul Van Kim a Private Message Add Paul Van Kim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
naeblis
wov"d!

This song is nothing near trance... unfortunately... but I really recommend this song!!!!! It makes me wish that I was a little kid, its good song to listen to persay you want to reflect on your life...

"Cowboy Bebop - Green Bird" ya the name is a bit wierd but get it still.. you must... everyone who reads this has too go get it. Trust me on this one.

Old Post Dec-02-2000 23:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

quote:
Originally posted by djnaeblis:
This song is nothing near trance... unfortunately... but I really recommend this song!!!!! It makes me wish that I was a little kid, its good song to listen to persay you want to reflect on your life...

"Cowboy Bebop - Green Bird" ya the name is a bit wierd but get it still.. you must... everyone who reads this has too go get it. Trust me on this one.

hey djnaeblis you an anime fan also? I LOVE ANIME>>>I have never seen Cowboy Bebop but i heard it rocks..its it worth geting the DVD series???Trance and Anime ROCK SO HARD...here is a forums page you should check out
http://server2.ezboard.com/barcticnightfall
here my song i think about..

Armin Van Buuren - Commmunications

[This message has been edited by trance[]control-fan (edited 12-03-2000).]

Old Post Dec-04-2000 04:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
naeblis
wov"d!

Way worth it... very very good. Cowboy Bebop rules... very very good story, especially if you take an anime allnighter, and watch all the episodes. Great story.. get it.

Old Post Dec-04-2000 06:53 
llamajoe
tranceaddict in training

I just saw paul oakenfold live for the like first time last week. Ever since I have had the (lostit.com - animal) off the his new album in my head. He played that as his intro to his set.

Old Post Dec-04-2000 07:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for llamajoe Click here to Send llamajoe a Private Message Add llamajoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to ID this sound. [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbdul Bayyari - "400 Years 'Till Dawn" (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread