Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Flyer Collecting
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

3 months later..

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-04-2009 06:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
3 months later..

i really dont know how else to react but that is amazing.
happy to see tons of ink posters/flyers.

edit: that would be an awesome room to smoke shisha. lol

Old Post May-04-2009 06:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
edit: that would be an awesome room to smoke shisha. lol

ask geoff how it is smoking sisha down here

Old Post May-04-2009 06:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
3 months later..

Definitely the coolest thing I've seen you post. lol I would have loved the organization process of how all of the different sized flyers fit! Organizing is FUN!

Old Post May-04-2009 06:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

I have so many. No 'massive flyer wall' though.

These are from some of my fav party memories though:

Old Post May-04-2009 06:47  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Definitely the coolest thing I've seen you post. lol I would have loved the organization process of how all of the different sized flyers fit! Organizing is FUN!

When I started putting them up I didn't overlap anything so I was left with loads of small gaps in between the flyers. I later went back and put wristbands/ticket stubs and other small items to fill them in. I started doing small overlaps after that so I wouldn't have to keep filling in the gaps

Old Post May-04-2009 06:47  Canada
spitty
lady dutch

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*

agreed. kotsy, that wall is amazing!

and lisa, organising is fun, but can you imagine you and i trying to do this? we'd still be at the drawing board, talking about matching colours and linking by genre and shit...it would be an endless task

Old Post May-04-2009 06:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by spitty
agreed. kotsy, that wall is amazing!

and lisa, organising is fun, but can you imagine you and i trying to do this? we'd still be at the drawing board, talking about matching colours and linking by genre and shit...it would be an endless task

lol.

ps. hi spitty! when are you coming back?

Old Post May-04-2009 07:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
lol.

ps. hi spitty! when are you coming back?

She just told me July.

Can't wait!

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post May-04-2009 07:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sentinal
Playing with 250

IMO the best flyers recently are the big big events at Guv. But before I always thought the WEMF flyers were nice, and HUGE!!!

I still have a bunch from the Goldclub series days along with a with a VIP pass I won from them. Some website contest wayyyyy back in the day. God, I remember when the freezy girls would come around with trays of Belmont Milds.

I'm not going to scan them but I have autographs from Oakey, Eddie Halliwell, AvB, Talla, Above and Beyond, Menno, and a few more. I'm going to buy frames eventually.

Old Post May-04-2009 12:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sentinal Click here to Send Sentinal a Private Message Add Sentinal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
ask geoff how it is smoking sisha down here

Holy Crap Chris!

Thats amazing.

I'll have to bring my new hookah over

I collect flyers to the events that I have gone to. I use to collect flyers for all events but then realized that they werent important to me unless I went.

I keep them all in a box.

My most important would be my Canada Day 2007 (my first party) and my Canada Day 2008 (signed by lawler).

I want to frame the few flyers that are REALLY important as well as my few signed CD covers.

Old Post May-04-2009 12:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

kotsy that turned out amazing
wow!

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post May-04-2009 14:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Flyer Collecting
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse, later 1990s. [2015] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRhythm & Sound with Jennifer Lara - "Queen In My Empire" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread