Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigitalPhoenix
On a new path to success!

Well screw you guys! Get off my lawn!!(unless you're bringing good Vodka. Well, c'mon in!)No but really, I dont truly give a fuck about crap anymore. Only the way cannot remember how we used to spell 'buttsex' Until then,remember this: Van Buuren Came as an Angel to the Masses - He still playing shit! Thank you! Good Night!!

Old Post Jan-01-2019 08:23  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalPhoenix Click here to Send DigitalPhoenix a Private Message Visit DigitalPhoenix's homepage! Add DigitalPhoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I think it was butsecks? I don't remember either. :/

Old Post Jan-01-2019 10:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ah man, seriously? You know it's probably only gonna get worse the more I grow into being a mother. :/

Ha ha, NO, of course not, but having Wiener at FB I would say there's still hope for you

I'll become 45 as well this year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-01-2019 11:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

As if, I am nowhere near as funny as weiner, nor do I think I ever could/would be. She has IT!

Old Post Jan-01-2019 13:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I thought there were many ways to spell da butsekkes. here was one.

Old Post Jan-01-2019 14:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

That's a good way!

Old Post Jan-01-2019 17:26 
Mebot
Maverick

I made a few of those butsekxs pictures way back in the day. No clue where they are now. In the annals of TA

*annals* tee-hee-hee

Old Post Jan-05-2019 01:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
swanson
Senior tranceaddict

almost had kids a few times...phew..averted though by good luck

Old Post Jan-06-2019 13:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for swanson Click here to Send swanson a Private Message Add swanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

A lot has changed since my last update. We are walking, screaming at the top of our lungs, and ditching the morning nap already. He turns 1 in 3 weeks. Where has the damn time gone??

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-18-2019 22:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

awesome! That's a lot by 1.

Ours has taken 6 steps, still on 2 naps, 12 hours of sleep a night, 7 teeths, and chuggin milk like a boss, all at about 14 months old.

oh I forget if I mentioned, in June #2 arrives. It's a boy this time seems like we just had our first. We'll have 2 under 2 soon.

Old Post Jan-18-2019 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Exciting times indeed!

Ours is talking up a storm and running all over the place. Almost all of her teeth are in. Moving on from home daycare in a couple weeks to her permanent daycare/pre-school situation, we're all very excited! It's so close to our house, I'm very much looking forward to being able to walk her there every day during the warmer months.

I guess our next milestones (still a long way off) will be figuring out the stairs and potty training.

Old Post Jan-19-2019 18:01 
Silky Johnson

On cold number 3 this season. Boy, nothing will ever be as bad as her first cold ever was (kind of crazy to think of one's first cold ever :0 ). But yeah, the last two were NOTHING compared to her first. Doesn't phase her at all really. Kids! So resilient!

Old Post Jan-24-2019 14:12 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBinary Finary Live @ Hyperstate 99' [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGeorge Benson - "Give Me the Night" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread