Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.28. Destiny 666 (Halloween) @ The Docks
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

im dying to see preach after i hear so many good reviews about him!

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Aug-29-2006 21:44  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Engine9
DUMONDEEEEE PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just like 2 years ago!!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Aug-30-2006 12:17  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

I shall be there!

Old Post Aug-30-2006 14:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

KAI fucking TRACID!

Bring his ass back over for this PLULEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I would honestly die!

(or just bring Mark EG over again and let him go INSANE on Halloween at the Docks!)

Kai Tracid + Mark EG would be the best fucking party of Fall 06 for me!

God, Im so hopping for Kai!

Old Post Aug-31-2006 02:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orangejuice
Senior tranceaddict

Kai Tracid

Dumonde

Aphrodite

Matt Hardwick

JOOF

i know it looks alot like the one a while back but goddamn that was a sick nite. first time hearing trance and acid live and it was before the stupid toronto island idiots complained more so it was niiice and loud omg i need to hear that live again plzzzz bring on kai!

Old Post Aug-31-2006 05:31  India
Click Here to See the Profile for orangejuice Click here to Send orangejuice a Private Message Add orangejuice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orangejuice
Senior tranceaddict

oh and if he does come play the original! lol
its perfect just the way it is

Old Post Aug-31-2006 05:32  India
Click Here to See the Profile for orangejuice Click here to Send orangejuice a Private Message Add orangejuice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Engine9
Loin King

quote:
Originally posted by orangejuice
Kai Tracid

Dumonde

Aphrodite

Matt Hardwick

JOOF

JOOF AND KAI TRACID would be great too

Old Post Aug-31-2006 15:21  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Engine9 Click here to Send Engine9 a Private Message Visit Engine9's homepage! Add Engine9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

I wanna see the line up for this.
otherwise, i'll go the quebec city

Old Post Sep-03-2006 22:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

Chris Liberator and Preach ... please and thankyou.

Old Post Sep-05-2006 09:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
Chris Liberator and Preach ... please and thankyou.

+ D.A.V.E. The Drummer, Tyler!

Old Post Sep-05-2006 16:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cf2thousand
Supreme tranceaddict

IT'S ALL ABOUT THIS GUY RIGHT HERE ....

Old Post Sep-05-2006 16:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cf2thousand Click here to Send cf2thousand a Private Message Visit cf2thousand's homepage! Add cf2thousand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
I look forward to the promoters trying to top Ed Rush+Optical

I’ve seen them a few times at Docks already, and neither time was particularly memorable. Either they’re not really good live, or they don’t set up the sound system properly – the MC’s mic is too loud and the bass is turned up too much, which results in mids and highs being completely drowned out by the MCs, and every single song ends up sounding the same.

P.S. If you Destiny guys haven’t booked the talent yet, Dieselboy + no MC + Tides would rip soo many people a new asshole.

Old Post Sep-05-2006 18:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.10.28. Destiny 666 (Halloween) @ The Docks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother trance energy classic [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNick Carter & Swain - "Believe" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread