Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52

I don't get what they are trying to accomplish with that commercial.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-08-2010 12:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced

ya..

If u have nividia 3d vision kit, you can watch the Masters in 3D.. I wish I had this
http://hometheater3d.com/news/the-m...ow-live-online/

Old Post Apr-08-2010 13:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
ya..

If u have nividia 3d vision kit, you can watch the Masters in 3D.. I wish I had this
http://hometheater3d.com/news/the-m...ow-live-online/

I can see this 3D television thing becoming huge in sports....although I don't know how great it would be for golf but I sure as hell would watch

Old Post Apr-08-2010 13:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I can see this 3D television thing becoming huge in sports....although I don't know how great it would be for golf but I sure as hell would watch

With launch of 3D TVs, I'm sure there will be dedicated channels like TSN 3D or some sort. For golf, it probably makes you feel more like a spectator. It would bring a whole new aspect to watching golf because of elevation changes, depth perception etc.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 13:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

The Masters website is pretty cool...you can watch highlight shots for golfers. Bernard Langer and Watson are on fire....go old guys

Old Post Apr-08-2010 14:13  Canada
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:

I wish they would give it a fkn rest already. Like srsly! The guy get's paid tons to play golf and win and he does that perfectly so far, they don't pay him to be a 'Perfect Human Being'. wtf. I could care less if he fathered 1000 kids, or banged as many chicks as Wilt Chamberlain.

I think it's a bit much in an attempt to win back the audience by having his dad 'scold him' in a commercial, in hopes that they will 'forgive him' for his transgressions. lol fkn lame.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-08-2010 14:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
I wish they would give it a fkn rest already. Like srsly! The guy get's paid tons to play golf and win and he does that perfectly so far, they don't pay him to be a 'Perfect Human Being'. wtf.

I think it's a bit much in an attempt to win back the audience by having his dad 'scold him' in a commercial, in hopes that they will 'forgive him' for his transgressions. lol fkn lame.

I will agree he gets paid big money to play golf and win but he also gets paid big money for being a Public Image for Nike...so yeah they want him to be a perfect human being.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 14:25  Canada
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

Tom Watson leading the Masters. Always love to see this. Didn't Tom come close to winning a major recently?

Old Post Apr-08-2010 17:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Tom Watson leading the Masters. Always love to see this. Didn't Tom come close to winning a major recently?

He lost the British Open in a playoff....he should have won that tournament...he lost it on the 72nd hole due to nerves I am sure.

To lead the Masters at age 60 is just amazing...even if its only for a short time.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 17:42  Canada
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
He lost the British Open in a playoff....he should have won that tournament...he lost it on the 72nd hole due to nerves I am sure.

To lead the Masters at age 60 is just amazing...even if its only for a short time.

That's right. I felt so bad for him missing that putt. To come that close to winning 'his tournament' would have been remarkable.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 17:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Def would have been remarkable. I felt a dagger go in my heart when he missed that putt. As Jack's interview said today, Tom could do it. Amazing. The Master's site is sooooo good wow. I don't even need to watch the Golf Channel highlight reel cuz I've seen ever shot now. My guess with Watson however is that he will likely make the cut or just miss it. If he does play the weekend, he will not be able to be in contention. The course is simply too long and walking the course itself would tire anyone.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 18:02  Canada
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow. Tom Watson, boogey free round at -5. Incredible.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 18:10  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID >>> ProgressiveTribalTune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGouryella - "Gouryella" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread