Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

Looks fantastic, sir.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

ty, ty

Old Post Jul-16-2010 02:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
404 Lip Not Found

If I wanted lip I'd pay your mother.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 04:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Here are the wheels I absolutely love. This is a bad angle and shit, but it shows the wheel itself.

lol yuck they're nasty and no-go the 20deg of broken camber!

Just buy TE37's if you must have white wheels, least they dont have the rolling mass of an orbiting moon...

Old Post Jul-16-2010 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, hes probably running a drift competition setup thus the outrageous negative camber.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 06:09  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Drifting is an inherently idiotic motorsport anyway

You have a race track- go fast around it, first one across the line wins, but no. Lets lolslide around a track and have some numbnut peers give us points on how cool we are trying to be. Its like watching that old idiot Clarkson on TV, you'd think someone could have taught him how to corner instead of just fry tyres by now... oh wait he's just showing off too

Old Post Jul-16-2010 06:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
If I wanted lip I'd pay your mother.

The bitch probably would give it too.
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
lol yuck they're nasty and no-go the 20deg of broken camber!

Just buy TE37's if you must have white wheels, least they dont have the rolling mass of an orbiting moon...

Those aren't white. They are brushed aluminium with a polished lip.

The TE37s are nice, but I'd rather have the GT-C's.

ps: I absolutely hate camber.

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Well, hes probably running a drift competition setup thus the outrageous negative camber.

Not at all. The picture isn't even my car. I absolutely am disinterested in drifting to boot.

I was just showing the wheels I like.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 07:12  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Idiotic perhaps, but one of the most fun! Track days (for non professional drivers) are usually quite boring since the only thing you're really allowed to go against is the clock (which doesn't really work when you've got other people on the track that you're supposed to ignore). So why not up the game a bit and have some mindless fun

Also, you do not insult the Clarkson in a motoring thread You will be punished as soon as i think of a suitable punishement for such blasphemy. I need to look up some things on the inquisition, i think they had a few nice ideas in there.

You just dont mess with such awesomeness..

Old Post Jul-16-2010 07:21  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

You can have mindless fun in abandoned carparks every day of the week with other cretinous yobs doing burnouts and stop clogging up the track.

Clarkson should pay his editing team better as they make him be able to hold one of his invariable powerslides long enough on film to make him look almost competent.
"Oh look, they've given me a 3 tonne luxo-barge Bently, I'll just go over here and slaw it around the track for a bit sideways, then I'll bitch how much worse it is than an Aston."

Old Post Jul-16-2010 07:31 
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Thats why drift event are usually kept separate from normal track days. Either way even drifters have to go so somewhere as its not really something you should be doing off the track.

Well top gear editing is widely regarded as one of the best on tv, so no wonder it makes him look good Though after 25 years of driving fast cars (mostly sideways, while screaming POWEEEER!) one would think that hes got the hand of it so that he can actually hold a drift for a while (not that hard really, while i will admit that i havent tried in it a 500bhp+ 2,5 tonne monster).

As for the recent B vs AM comparison...well he was (partialy) right wasnt he. Its not his fault that bently decided to make a pointless car

Old Post Jul-16-2010 08:25  Slovenia
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
[i][b]O
Sick! Quattro or no?

Nah, just a '99 1.6L Sport.

But it's been written off as some stupid bitch decided to drive straight in to the side of it, damaging 2 panels, the door, 2 wheels and the suspension. Beyond economical repair.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 08:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Not at all. The picture isn't even my car. I absolutely am disinterested in drifting to boot.

I was just showing the wheels I like.

WTF where did your post just show up all of a sudden, i was only seeing liliths and mine until now

Anyway was referring to liliths disgust when she saw the amount of negative camber on that car , wasnt meaning that that was yur car, understood just perfectly that you were only refering to the wheels you like

Old Post Jul-16-2010 08:49  Slovenia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM-Zone @ Dreamscape 33 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLe Knight Club - Soul Bells [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread