Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > ASOT550: A State of Trance - San Bernardino, CA (17/03/2012) Beyond Wonderland
Pages (51): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rayb
Supreme tranceaddict

Bad times for us in Europe

Old Post Mar-16-2012 20:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Rayb Click here to Send Rayb a Private Message Add Rayb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

di.fm has the time slots posted,

7:00PM (23:00) 00.00 - Fei-Fei
7:30PM (23:30) 00.30 - Shogun
8:45PM (00:45) 01.45 - Sied van Riel
10:00PM (02:00) 03.00 - John O'Callaghan
11:15PM (03:15) 04.15 - Aly and Fila
12:30AM (04:30) 05.30 - Arty
1:45AM (05:45) 06.45 - Gareth Emery
3:00AM (07:00) 08.00 - Armin van Buuren

asot.com has this posted
15:00 - 02:00

Old Post Mar-16-2012 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
fixed as Fila never goes to the events

have a great time my friend!

Thank you!!! super excited!

I will take pictures/videos and post them via twitter & facebook

http://twitter.com/urtrancezone
http://www.facebook.com/URTranceZone

By the way FILA plays all the events, on the other-hand, Aly is the one that rarely attends any of them

Old Post Mar-17-2012 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucent
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Yelland
why the fuck would you put Aly & Fila & John O'Callaghan on before Arty and Gareth Emery? Seriously - where the fuck do they come up with these schedules?! Arty is a warm up DJ, nothing more!

Logic goes completely out of the window when it comes to festivals. DJs and booking agents will use their DJ Mag ranking as leverage when it comes to fighting for the best timeslots.

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
With his fav warm up dj Emery on before then they put Arty as a further warm up to Armin.

Armin has to have his bum buddy bringing up the rear at all possible times. Emery will probably drop his pants for Armin during Sanctuary or On a Metropolis Day for the billionth time, whilst screaming expletives on the microphone pretending he is Afrojack.

Between Armin's mundane, one-gear 550 sets so far, Emery playing the same shit in the same order for months on end, and the disgrace that was Arty in Moscow, it's going to take the likes of JOC or A&F to deliver something big for this event.

Markus Schulz at Kiev and Paul Oakenfold at MOS London are the frontrunners by a long way so far for me.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 10:44  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucent Click here to Send lucent a Private Message Add lucent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
By the way FILA plays all the events, on the other-hand, Aly is the one that rarely

attends any of them

he can't, doctors told him not to expose to noisy places in order to preserve the audition in left ear... (very damaged)

enjoy the show !

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Mar-17-2012 12:14  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucent
Logic goes completely out of the window when it comes to festivals. DJs and booking agents will use their DJ Mag ranking as leverage when it comes to fighting for the best timeslots.

Armin has to have his bum buddy bringing up the rear at all possible times. Emery will probably drop his pants for Armin during Sanctuary or On a Metropolis Day for the billionth time, whilst screaming expletives on the microphone pretending he is Afrojack.

Between Armin's mundane, one-gear 550 sets so far, Emery playing the same shit in the same order for months on end, and the disgrace that was Arty in Moscow, it's going to take the likes of JOC or A&F to deliver something big for this event.

Markus Schulz at Kiev and Paul Oakenfold at MOS London are the frontrunners by a long way so far for me.

Totally agree with you man

Old Post Mar-17-2012 12:21  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Love your play by play recap! It's like reading sports commentary on a upcoming match!

Old Post Mar-17-2012 13:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
By the way FILA plays all the events, on the other-hand, Aly is the one that rarely attends any of them
oh i got them mixed up haha

Last edited by Coxx on Mar-17-2012 at 17:42

Old Post Mar-17-2012 14:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pier1943
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-17-2012 15:17  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for pier1943 Click here to Send pier1943 a Private Message Add pier1943 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Agreed with everything. What about Shogun? Not sure I've ever heard a set from him.

As for Oakenfold, saw him last night hoping for a set like his ASOT one but it was complete opposite playing for a stupid club crowd. He played a few trance tunes but was a disappointment, should've known better.

Old Post Mar-17-2012 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Mar-17-2012 19:37  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

i was hoping to get some dnb action, but no, again lame trance

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Mar-17-2012 19:51  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > ASOT550: A State of Trance - San Bernardino, CA (17/03/2012) Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (51): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackoakenfold @ Cream 1997... [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSlam feat Tyrone Visionary Palmer - "Lifetimes" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread