Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > You Know What's Bullshit?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

You Know What's Bullshit?

Who's seen these before? Hilarious, I say!

If you can't recognize the voice, it's angry video game nerd!

my favourite, but embedding is disabled - http://youtu.be/VsdzaEVeFEE

some other great ones...

this wish finally came true!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-13-2012 20:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Seriously about mp3 vs CDs. I feel its a step back.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 20:13  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mortyman
Mr. Morton

LOL ya that DVD one is awesome!

And there's soooooooo much more to add to the itunes one, ugh I fucking HATE itunes

SOUNDCLOUD - http://soundcloud.com/djmrmorton

Last edited by Mortyman on Jul-13-2012 at 22:34

Old Post Jul-13-2012 22:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mortyman Click here to Send Mortyman a Private Message Add Mortyman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the post Kotsy. I rage over the DVD packaging stuff too. Seriously, the cellophane outer wrapper, then the cardboard cover, the safety strips top bottom and side and then a million inserts. It's all pretty stupid.

And on the point of the CDs vs MP3s, you'd think now that we all have relatively fast internet connections that the need for super compressed music files would be falling away and you could start seeing media with much lighter compression schemes. I wonder why that isn't happening.

Old Post Jul-16-2012 03:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

reminds me alot of the penn & teller show

Old Post Jul-16-2012 12:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by mahalliner
And on the point of the CDs vs MP3s, you'd think now that we all have relatively fast internet connections that the need for super compressed music files would be falling away and you could start seeing media with much lighter compression schemes. I wonder why that isn't happening.

Because most people still don't actually have fast internet. And when people design systems, such as websites, servers, data storage, they design for the slowest users.

Old Post Jul-16-2012 13:54  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euphorica
Next level beats

these are great and spot on for the most part

Old Post Jul-16-2012 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

lol i laughed pretty hard

they're good

Old Post Jul-16-2012 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

hahah I totally stop the microwave @ 1sec so that it doesn't beep

Old Post Jul-16-2012 23:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

Re: You Know What's Bullshit?

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

BAHAHAH so good

I tried to tag u in my FB share Kotsy but it wouldn't let me!

Old Post Jul-16-2012 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

That's a beauty of an iTunes rant. It's a good 75% of why I switched to Android...

Old Post Jul-17-2012 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Re: Re: You Know What's Bullshit?

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
I tried to tag u in my FB share Kotsy but it wouldn't let me!

lol well the effort was there

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-20-2012 21:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > You Know What's Bullshit?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed to Id this ...'Never Again' [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Ajare" (Way Out West Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread