Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.28-2014.06.29 DIGITAL DREAMS Music Festival 2014 @ Ontario Place
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
Dj Sneak added

Digi Dreams laptop DJs beware.

Old Post Apr-09-2014 14:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by The Rattler
Digi Dreams laptop DJs beware.

i never liked the guy until i heard him at Coda... i still dont like the guy but his music is decent...

Old Post Apr-09-2014 15:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
i never liked the guy until i heard him at Coda... i still dont like the guy but his music is decent...

He seems better at BBQing and talking shit to everyone than playing music.

Old Post Apr-09-2014 16:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Re: tenaglia, wouldn't be surprised. He seems like the kinda guy that could be easily won over with $$$.

I'll also add that I don't know why anyone would even bother with him anyways. Old, boring and irrelevant IMO.

+1

Old Post Apr-09-2014 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

Really cant decide if I want to drop over 200 for this. Gerber, AD and Osuna all sound good but we already saw them. Id like to keep the tradition going just wishing there was some more prog. Give me Herenan or Diggers and im in.

Old Post Apr-09-2014 17:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Dont support this vile poop.

Old Post Apr-09-2014 18:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salmon
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Dont support this vile poop.

Old Post Apr-10-2014 09:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Salmon Click here to Send Salmon a Private Message Add Salmon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lolastars
Junior tranceaddict

Arnej announced today.

Ticket link: http://bit.ly/1jzJrDN

Old Post Apr-11-2014 16:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lolastars Click here to Send lolastars a Private Message Visit lolastars's homepage! Add lolastars to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by lolastars
Arnej announced today.

no.

Old Post Apr-11-2014 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klm21
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lolastars
Arnej announced today.

lol

Old Post Apr-13-2014 12:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for klm21 Click here to Send klm21 a Private Message Add klm21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Master Kush
Supreme tranceaddict

Jay Lumen.

Been wanting to see this guy for awhile now. I hope he hits up an afterhours too...his sound is meant for it.

Pretty amazing lineup, probably the best this country has ever seen.

____
__

Old Post Apr-16-2014 22:08  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Master Kush Click here to Send Master Kush a Private Message Add Master Kush to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Blast from the past too... Sydney Poo. I mean Blu.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-17-2014 11:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.28-2014.06.29 DIGITAL DREAMS Music Festival 2014 @ Ontario Place
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack id from dj elusive olso nights sept 2003 [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDallas Superstars - "Helium" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread