Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running up that hill
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by Az
thats cos pvd plays it at +15 you gimp

Oh and fuck all you guys.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 21:56  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Oh and fuck all you guys.

Old Post Dec-19-2006 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Protege
Just like perfection

quote:
Originally posted by Deeedeee
AND IF I ONLY COULD, I'D MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD, AND I'D GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES

which one sticks?

no.

quote:
I'm at work knob. I'd like this track though, since i've never even heard it.

Don't yell at me!

Old Post Dec-19-2006 23:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Protege Click here to Send Protege a Private Message Add Protege to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

lol i love this thread and the track

"I’m a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. I’ve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJ’s." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Dec-20-2006 00:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

Don't like this tune.

Jarv

Old Post Dec-20-2006 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

Clovis you b00b I have this vinyl...so does Bunny actually. She has the white label promo

Old Post Dec-20-2006 00:53  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Clovis you b00b I have this vinyl...so does Bunny actually. She has the white label promo

Well bring it on saturday nubcake.

Old Post Dec-20-2006 01:40  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============

quote:
Well bring it on saturday cupcake.

fixed!

Old Post Dec-20-2006 01:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeedeee
Senior tranceaddict

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!@

OKAY okay!...

Fine.

regardless- it always has been a top 3.

Old Post Dec-20-2006 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeedeee Click here to Send Deeedeee a Private Message Add Deeedeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
fixed!

Old Post Dec-20-2006 04:05  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

DUMONDE REMIX!

Old Post Dec-20-2006 06:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
websley
Senior tranceaddikt

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
DUMONDE REMIX!

Congratz!

(I've got a karaoke-version for you )

Old Post Dec-21-2006 06:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for websley Click here to Send websley a Private Message Visit websley's homepage! Add websley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kate Bush vs Infusion - Running up that hill
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother unknown hard acid track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolid Globe - "North Pole" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread