Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > In manhattan for the day, where to go tonight?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

In manhattan for the day, where to go tonight?

Yes, I've gone through the NY visitors thread, but Thu seems quiet. I'm here from Toronto for a wedding. I can't get a hold of mt NYTA sweetie, so I'm afraid I'm clueless tonight.

Where to go out tonight? Pacha, Jade Terrace, Spirit? They seem to have an after work thing.

I'm hitting the road, but if there are any good TA events tonight? If there is, text me at 416-561-4339 on your phone, or free via web at http://www.rogers.com/english/wireless/sendpcs.html .

Thanks!

AJ

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:00  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

Without a doubt...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=367895

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Re: In manhattan for the day, where to go tonight?

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie I can't get a hold of mt NYTA sweetie, so I'm afraid I'm clueless tonight.

Who might that be?

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

Re: In manhattan for the day, where to go tonight?

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Yes, I've gone through the NY visitors thread, but Thu seems quiet. I'm here from Toronto for a wedding. I can't get a hold of mt NYTA sweetie, so I'm afraid I'm clueless tonight.

Where to go out tonight? Pacha, Jade Terrace, Spirit? They seem to have an after work thing.

I'm hitting the road, but if there are any good TA events tonight? If there is, text me at 416-561-4339 on your phone, or free via web at http://www.rogers.com/english/wireless/sendpcs.html .

Thanks!

AJ

I think Spirit is still closed and the other places with the afterwork parties are going to be playing hip-hop, not EDM.

One other thing I haven't heard anyone mention on here is that Bob Sinclar is at Marquee tonight. It's on his myspace, but I don't know how long of a set he's playing. The door policy is still kind of hard from what it looks like outside all the time. Get there early if interested.

I'd still probably go to Sin Sin, though.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Hope I don't get into trouble, but just met YankeeBaby in person while she was in Toronto this past weekend for Labour of Love. I PM'd but no answer

I'm heading out in about 20 min, any help is truly appreciated!

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:24  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Hope I don't get into trouble, but just met YankeeBaby in person while she was in Toronto this past weekend for Labour of Love. I PM'd but no answer

I'm heading out in about 20 min, any help is truly appreciated!

She was online yesterday. Check her profile to see if u can get her email or messenger name. You can also try Myspace as well. Sorry I dont have any other way to reach her besides this either.

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj tek
SSU MF !

goto sin sin man...

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:27  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dj tek Click here to Send dj tek a Private Message Visit dj tek's homepage! Add dj tek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Hey my love! I am sorry but for some reason I am not getting, nor able to send PM's Give me a call tho babe .....I have to work tonight tho I thought you were in town longer

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

PS: It seems pretty quiet tonight (which is strange and unusual)....or are you looking for edm stuff or restaurant/drinks, etc?

I hope I get to see you after work!!

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I can't seem to get in the pms either some database error;

quote:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the tranceaddict Forums database. -- If it says 'Too Many Connections' we already know about the problem and are working hard to resolve it.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser - but wait 30 seconds.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

can you text me your number? I'll call you. My msn is yruugly@hotmail.com, you can text me there too via the web

Old Post Sep-07-2006 15:44  Algeria
Keryn
Supreme tranceaddict

SinSin!

Old Post Sep-07-2006 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Keryn Click here to Send Keryn a Private Message Add Keryn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Can someone tell me wtf this sinsin place is?

Old Post Sep-07-2006 17:47  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > In manhattan for the day, where to go tonight?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track 2 from Layo & Bushwacka Set ID PLS [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBenz & MD - "Wonder" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread