Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > What are the best/most memorable/funniest moments In Canadian music history to you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MrCanada
Suspended User

What are the best/most memorable/funniest moments In Canadian music history to you?

What are the best/memorable/funniest moments In Canadian music history to you?

Here is one of the funniest, & most creative ever. This guy who made this video was at one time the best, & most respected for abilitys in a certain genre of Canadian msuic.

http://s149.photobucket.com/player...._2007/vid-1.flv

You may have to press the play button twice.

Please feel free to post your best/memorable/funniest moments In Canadian music history.

Old Post May-16-2012 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for MrCanada Click here to Send MrCanada a Private Message Add MrCanada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Brain McKnight live in Toronto.

/thread

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-16-2012 23:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrCanada
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Brain McKnight live in Toronto.

/thread

The subject line states Canadian music history, & also my video is way better then yours, at least mine is funny, & the guy who made it is a talented artists who's song I played on my show.

Old Post May-16-2012 23:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for MrCanada Click here to Send MrCanada a Private Message Add MrCanada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by MrCanada
my video is way better then yours

No way bro, mine is better x 100.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-16-2012 23:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrCanada
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
No way bro, mine is better x 100.

I don't think yours is that good at all, but mine will make you lol, & the artist who created is Canadian, & was at one time considered the best in that genre of Canadian music.

Old Post May-17-2012 00:00 
Sentinal
Playing with 250

Miss America is back!!

Old Post May-17-2012 00:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sentinal Click here to Send Sentinal a Private Message Add Sentinal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrCanada
Suspended User

These guys below are funny, but also a tragic tale.

Old Post May-17-2012 16:55 
MrCanada
Suspended User

Here is a couple funny, & great moments.

Old Post May-17-2012 16:56 
PivotTechno
senseless

...and of course:

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post May-17-2012 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

Anne Murray lip-syncing (forgets lyrics,stops mouthing the words pulls out sheet, vocals don't stop) at the closing night of Maple Leaf Gardens

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post May-17-2012 22:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrCanada
Suspended User

I don't think any modern city has ever held a festival, due to a sars outbreak.

Old Post May-24-2012 18:12 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > What are the best/most memorable/funniest moments In Canadian music history to you?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBAD ASS TUNE Needs IDing!!!! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Digress - Baila Para [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread