Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.05.23 PvD at Koolhaus
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ferg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Wenddy
Gareth Emery just twittered that he will be playing with PVD on the 23rd at Kool Haus since he missed his prior gig due to the volcanic ash. Gareth and PVD!!!! I am sooooooo happy!!! Cannot wait!!!

CAN NOT WAIT!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr-22-2010 17:04  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ferg Click here to Send Ferg a Private Message Add Ferg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T_ALI
Supreme tranceaddict

tickets?

Old Post Apr-23-2010 13:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for T_ALI Click here to Send T_ALI a Private Message Add T_ALI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by Platipus
If you go, I'll go.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-23-2010 20:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Ok so I have found a way to share with you guys my fav (hell almost all) of my Vandit happiness over the years, will be more specific throughout the week.

Old Post Apr-27-2010 04:31  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Hype Material (I will consequently update this accordingly):

Paul van Dyk - Live On Radio Sunshine (04-11-2000)

Paul van Dyk - Essential Mix Live at Gatecrasher Summer Sound System (06-17-01)

The sets will be in order of year as far as I can get them. Just for convenience.

Old Post Apr-27-2010 05:02  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
philou123
tranceaddict

I'm listening to PvD's set from WMC as I'm writing these lines, and it's good stuff.

Looks like my buddies and I will be road trippin' it from Montreal for this (Gareth is our favourite DJ right now, and we've never seen PvD yet).

We haven't had the chance to hit up the Guv before, what are usually the set times? Does it go past 3am?

Also, any recommendation for a good cheap hotel nearby?

Thanks and I'll see you guys on the dfloor!

Old Post Apr-27-2010 19:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for philou123 Click here to Send philou123 a Private Message Add philou123 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.05.23 PvD at Koolhaus
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElectric song (from Project Runway Canada)?? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiro - Gotta Go Home Tonight [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread