Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Imagine my disappointment: I read booty thread, but instead of dat ass all I got is a bunch of fags jerking off to Barca like ASOT fanboys.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by bas
El Clasico will be on ESPN.

Really? On my guide, it says they are only showing it on ESPN Deportes.

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

which espn?
ESPN for me here is bball game -> sportscenter -> [4pm-6pm] "spring football - arkansas"
and
ESPN2 is Nascar all day long
damnit

//found it on espnd and goltv here..don't have either of those channels. stream searchin now haha

Last edited by LAdazeNYnights on Apr-16-2011 at 19:43

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

Okkaayy...that's really fucking weird. ESPN was promoting it all week

Old Post Apr-16-2011 20:06  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

well i'm on the east coast currently..where alabama spring football is MUCH more important, obviously

Old Post Apr-16-2011 20:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

The last five minutes of the 1st half were terrific.

Old Post Apr-16-2011 20:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

my stream went down a bit before that rofl
i can't find a good one...
been jumping around different ones on ustream, i think they're so overloaded with viewers that they're all spotty at best

Old Post Apr-16-2011 21:00  United States
Renzo
where am i

Albiol, what the fuck were you thinking?

Old Post Apr-16-2011 21:15 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

yowza

Old Post Apr-16-2011 21:42  United States
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

the bruins suck.

Old Post Apr-16-2011 21:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adamo
womp womp

MANCHESTER CITY YES!!!

Old Post Apr-17-2011 06:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Adamo Click here to Send Adamo a Private Message Add Adamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Congrats to Madrid.

Tremendous header by C. Ronaldo.

Old Post Apr-20-2011 22:06 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHousy tune from an unknown Picotto set (ID?) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz feat. Airwave - "Ballymena" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread