Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Asperge
House DJ

The one in the archive

Old Post Mar-06-2005 12:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ben_Lei
Supreme tranceaddict

No way. im listening the whole thing right now!! I heard this one live one 538 as well. I recorded it!

track 9 and 10. Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Seb Fontaine & Jay P's Type Mix) arent in it. The rest looks al the same

Old Post Mar-06-2005 12:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Ben_Lei Click here to Send Ben_Lei a Private Message Add Ben_Lei to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

quote:
Originally posted by Ben_Lei
No way. im listening the whole thing right now!! I heard this one live one 538 as well. I recorded it!

track 9 and 10. Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Seb Fontaine & Jay P's Type Mix) arent in it. The rest looks al the same

Okay Im gonna try to explain it...

Tiesto sent this set to dance department to be broadcast, however during the commercials these two tracks were played (therefore you didnt hear them on the radio). Later on this set has also been broadcasted by several other radio stations, those broadcasts do have these two tracks.

We still call it Live at DD 25-12-2004 because that was the date the set was originally broadcasted.

Clear???

Old Post Mar-06-2005 12:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ben_Lei
Supreme tranceaddict

ah yes. thanks Asperge

I just listened the 20050218 Passion 05.mp3 sample.

I heard this one before. I think with vocals...I just cant remember where...

Old Post Mar-06-2005 12:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Ben_Lei Click here to Send Ben_Lei a Private Message Add Ben_Lei to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonny_mac_99
Junior tranceaddict

tiesto @ inside out, glasgow - march 2003

DOes anyone know where I can get a recording of Tiesto @ Inside Out, Glasgow - march 2003. THe tracklisting is posted here so I guess there is a recording somewhere.

thanks

Old Post Mar-07-2005 13:48  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for jonny_mac_99 Click here to Send jonny_mac_99 a Private Message Add jonny_mac_99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phortastic
It's Majik !

Re: tiesto @ inside out, glasgow - march 2003

quote:
Originally posted by jonny_mac_99
DOes anyone know where I can get a recording of Tiesto @ Inside Out, Glasgow - march 2003. THe tracklisting is posted here so I guess there is a recording somewhere.

thanks

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=184104

3. Immer 2 (Mixed By Michael Mayer)
4. Peter Gun - Friendly Fire
5. Thomas Schumacher - Home
6. Recorded In Rotterdam (Mixed By Michel De Hey)
7. Boogybytes Vol. 01 (Mixed By Kiki)
8. Addicted 1 (Mixed By Kosmas Epsilon)

Old Post Mar-07-2005 17:56  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Phortastic Click here to Send Phortastic a Private Message Add Phortastic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeRangedMind
Supreme Houseaddict

^^^ Oh hush its just live sets that we wanna hear

1.The Grower feat Corey Andrew - Move Your Body (Jesse Garcia Remix)
2.Carl Kennedy - The Love You Bring Me - (Roger's S-Man Vocal Edit)
3.Louie Vega & Jay Sinister Seal feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Accapella)
4.Offer Nissim feat Maya - Perfect Love(Offer Nissim Perfect Club Mix)
5.DJ Brizi feat Selma Hernandes - Remedios (Relight Orchestra Remix)

Old Post Mar-07-2005 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeRangedMind Click here to Send DeRangedMind a Private Message Add DeRangedMind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonny_mac_99
Junior tranceaddict

Exactly Cobra Commander.

I agree with the point that downloading singles and albums is stealing from the artists themselves.

However, livesets are a completely different kettle of fish !!

Firstly, they are live airings over which no one has any copyright. If you choose to play live to an audience then you are playing to an unlimited audience which includes everyone. For this reason downloading LIVE sets, in my eyes, isn't stealing.

Secondly, as a british citizen, I pay my TV licence which in turn funds the BBC. For this reason I am entitled to download anything which the BBC broadcasts including every single essential mix ever recorded.

Thirdly, and most importantly, I am from Glasgow and attended Inside Out when Tiesto played. Therefore I paid to hear that set so I am surely entitled to hold on to and have the ability to listen to again, the set I paid my money for.

Old Post Mar-08-2005 11:51  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for jonny_mac_99 Click here to Send jonny_mac_99 a Private Message Add jonny_mac_99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

has the set from the Total Freedom Party 2003-April-26 really been recorded? i got a file which is 81,1 MB but it says in the filename "maybe fake". in the tiesto forums they state, that the recording has been broadcasted again as Tranceescape 06-05-03 but this ist definitely wrong, because this is the Club Oxa Set, which is completely different (and still not listed here and I'm not really sure, why...?).
so, anyone can tell me if this 81,1 MB version of the Total Freedom Party is real or fake OR if this set has been rebroadcasted under a different date (except from 06-05-03 :P )

thanks =)

Old Post Mar-09-2005 01:47  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeRangedMind
Supreme Houseaddict

^ Also if sets were on sale I would be right in line

quote:
Originally posted by HobbesDD
I haven't got my hands on them yet, but to be honest: i think the NY Central Park floor-rec from sept04 is already too bad to be burned on cd. no offense, but if i there's always someone shouting like "we're recording this shit" and "hell i'm so drunk" than this is no good for me but maybe there's another recording and that's why it's listed, or my quality standards are too high , haven't looked to deeply into it. all i wanted to say: if those two recordings are worse than the Central Park floor-rec, I would agree to remove them.

Yeah really I couldn't stand it anymore so I just recycled that crap.I know who recorded too bad he didn't focus on it plus he had friends around dinking around.Mabie next time

1.The Grower feat Corey Andrew - Move Your Body (Jesse Garcia Remix)
2.Carl Kennedy - The Love You Bring Me - (Roger's S-Man Vocal Edit)
3.Louie Vega & Jay Sinister Seal feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Accapella)
4.Offer Nissim feat Maya - Perfect Love(Offer Nissim Perfect Club Mix)
5.DJ Brizi feat Selma Hernandes - Remedios (Relight Orchestra Remix)

Old Post Mar-09-2005 03:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeRangedMind Click here to Send DeRangedMind a Private Message Add DeRangedMind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

quote:
has the set from the Total Freedom Party 2003-April-26 really been recorded? i got a file which is 81,1 MB but it says in the filename "maybe fake". in the tiesto forums they state, that the recording has been broadcasted again as Tranceescape 06-05-03 but this ist definitely wrong, because this is the Club Oxa Set, which is completely different (and still not listed here and I'm not really sure, why...?).
so, anyone can tell me if this 81,1 MB version of the Total Freedom Party is real or fake OR if this set has been rebroadcasted under a different date (except from 06-05-03 :P )

thanks =)

That oxa set must have slipped in, gonna add it when Im back home, im at a friends place this week so...

The total freedom tracklist as stated in this archive is real.

Old Post Mar-09-2005 07:47 
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

quote:

thanks =)

i'm the one that labeled that set "maybe fake" because we couldn't determine if it was real at first; after some consideration, however, we all determined it to be real.

the oxa set is entirely different and also, real.

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Mar-09-2005 13:55  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackpls help id this: german hardtrance from 97 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHux Flux - Equivalent Equations [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread