Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gzmums
Senior tranceaddict

100% correct listings

For accurate Oakey tracklistings go here.

http://pub73.ezboard.com/boakenfoldtracklistings

Old Post Aug-31-2003 08:04  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for gzmums Click here to Send gzmums a Private Message Add gzmums to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

Re: 100% correct listings

quote:
Originally posted by gzmums
For accurate Oakey tracklistings go here.

http://pub73.ezboard.com/boakenfoldtracklistings

Our tracklistings are accurate!! Besides, WE have the cue's with it...

DJ Christophe ft. Jinx - Make It Happen
Sultan & Tonedepth - Broken (Jiva Remix)

ID these TUNES plz: Updated!!!
[Track 1] --- [Track 2] --- [Track 3] --- [Track 4] --- [Track 5] --- [Track 6] --- NEW:[Track 7]

Old Post Aug-31-2003 08:15  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gzmums
Senior tranceaddict

Hi there, I didn't say they weren't !! It just makes slightly easier viewing.

Old Post Aug-31-2003 08:26  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for gzmums Click here to Send gzmums a Private Message Add gzmums to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

quote:
Originally posted by Mainline
I think Free Time was initially out on Heaven Beats before Fog Area, this needs checking.

Lost in Space got a limited white label pressing (2001 - 2002) I'm gutted I missed out on a copy.

thanks again

i just checked at discogs.com, it was released on heaven beats and the radio 1 tracklistings say something like "heaven beats - free time (white label)", so i guess oakey played the heaven beats release. my vinyl is on fog area trance, but i couldn't find this one at discogs.

i have 2 white labels of lost in space with the madoka private mixes, original, instrumental and acapella, are you sure they released the space brothers remix as well?

Old Post Aug-31-2003 09:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

Just to add to the first page

I have the full creamfields mix

two version exist...one which starts with fontaine's last track cutting in, which is bullet in the gun

mine has just AND NOW PAUL OAKENFOLD!!!..full 120 mins.

Old Post Aug-31-2003 17:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainline
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AndiH
are you sure they released the space brothers remix as well?

yep and they named it as the 'bootleg' mix or the space brothers bootleg mix.

Old Post Aug-31-2003 19:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj1212
Senior tranceaddict

hey all -

if you are looking for these mixes, I have them. I don't have the CDM I ripped them from (was at my old radio station), but I do have perfect quality MP3 rips of them. [I think they suck though IMO]

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
right, and they also have a song called Walking On Air...

these are the two versions remixed by oakie...

Frazier Chorus - Cloud 8 (Future Mix)
Frazier Chorus - Cloud 8 (Raid Mix)

good luck in finding them hehehehe oh and the vinyl is from 1991 on charisma or there is also a copy of the raid mix on a 1990 vinyl from virgin hehehe...

Old Post Sep-05-2003 14:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj1212 Click here to Send dj1212 a Private Message Add dj1212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by dj1212
hey all -

if you are looking for these mixes, I have them. I don't have the CDM I ripped them from (was at my old radio station), but I do have perfect quality MP3 rips of them. [I think they suck though IMO]

yeah...they definitely weren't the track that we were looking for...however...i'd still be interested in getting them from you sometime

Old Post Sep-05-2003 15:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

if anyone has an ftp and wants the creamfields 1999 mix...the full version...lemme know.

Old Post Sep-05-2003 16:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nettwerk
Coming back for more!

Re: Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour

quote:
Originally posted by AndiH
(...)
47:06 18. The Source - "Fly Away"
(...)

Damn, what happened to this tune? I can't find it anywhere...

No, I'm not aplz.

Old Post Sep-05-2003 22:15  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for nettwerk Click here to Send nettwerk a Private Message Visit nettwerk's homepage! Add nettwerk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

Re: Re: Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour

quote:
Originally posted by The Darklord

i wish that i had that bad boy too...i don't think anyone has it. is it just me or is it a instrumental of speedway revisited sorta??

Old Post Sep-06-2003 01:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DragonsEmerald
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour

quote:
Originally posted by The Darklord

The Source "Fly Away" was never released. Paul Oakenfold is the only one that has it. Very sad, as it is an amazing track.

Old Post Sep-06-2003 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DragonsEmerald Click here to Send DragonsEmerald a Private Message Add DragonsEmerald to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback===> What's This Song N°2 Please <=== [2003] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOceanLab - Miracle (Above & Beyond Club mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread