Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.09.24 tyDi at The Guvernment
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

2011.09.24 tyDi at The Guvernment

saw this on his web site

http://www.tydi.com/site/

Old Post Aug-25-2011 03:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Angx
Subculture Ange

goingggggggggggggggggggggg

Old Post Aug-26-2011 22:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Angx Click here to Send Angx a Private Message Visit Angx's homepage! Add Angx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
V-trANceJunKiE
tranceaddict

I haven't looked forward to something as much as I look forward to TyDi coming to the Guv (I think its his Guv debut right?). I had high hopes for when Andy Moor came to the Guv this spring and he really let us down. Played like only one of the tunes/remixes that actually put him on the map. WTF is that shit? I heard he threw a fit afterwards about how disappointed he was with his set...and rightly so because it was meh. The guy totally forgot to play like 6 tunes... I'm still pissed.

I guarantee TyDi will not disappoint (not that anyone is worried, just some self reassurance). The kid is ridiculous. Thanks for posting about him coming to Guv Coxx as I woulda never known

Old Post Aug-31-2011 20:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for V-trANceJunKiE Click here to Send V-trANceJunKiE a Private Message Add V-trANceJunKiE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by V-trANceJunKiE
I haven't looked forward to something as much as I look forward to TyDi coming to the Guv (I think its his Guv debut right?)
Thanks for posting about him coming to Guv Coxx as I woulda never known
yes it's his first time to the guv, np man!

Old Post Aug-31-2011 20:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

I used to carry his weekly show when I had the streams going. Loved the mixes.

Old Post Sep-05-2011 18:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LEDglover
tranceaddict in training

lol

Bro omg I so agree with u about andy moor last time he was at guv...i saw him last year and he had such a sick set...lots of trance and alot of big songs...and when I saw his event post...i was like omfg must go see him...but he disappointed me really bad...he played no good tracks and like no trance! If a djs kknown for a specific genre and hes good at it..y try something totally diff...he better not be happy with his set that night lol...
so this tydi guy...what genre is he and is he any good?

Old Post Sep-17-2011 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LEDglover Click here to Send LEDglover a Private Message Add LEDglover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LEDglover
what genre is he and is he any good?
he plays trance, hes alright, checkout his podcast http://www.podcasts.doubletwist.com...a&id=B8fMPOvkEs

Old Post Sep-17-2011 23:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.09.24 tyDi at The Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this wicked tune pls [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Domination" (Mururoa Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread