Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sinnica Hax
?SYNTAX ERROR

Be glad you dont hang there

Old Post Jan-18-2006 12:27  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Sinnica Hax Click here to Send Sinnica Hax a Private Message Add Sinnica Hax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
Moon

psssh stupidity causes cancer...

no... creationists cause cancer.

i j/k

i j/k

*...downloads buggy crashy program again hoping it doesn't crash so much...*

they need to make fighting cancer more friendly to my computer

Old Post Jan-27-2006 12:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wrzonance Click here to Send wrzonance a Private Message Visit wrzonance's homepage! Add wrzonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I should probably download this when I reformat and snag my new HD.

Old Post Jan-27-2006 18:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
est
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Saturday night my aunt passed away from cancer. She was diagnosed nearly 6 years ago, and they told her then she would only have about 6 months. She fought, but unfortunately, it was terminal and the cancer won the battle. She left behind 2 little girls, a son, a husband, and a family that will miss her dearly.

In August I had my hair cut very short. I donated that hair to the CCS - Canadian Cancer Society. I know it isn't much, but I wanted to show that I support those who have had it, have it now, and have died from it. This disease has claimed far too many lives.

That's really sad - I know what you're going through. Both my grandfathers died of cancer in the same year, and friend of mine who was only in his 30s died last week of cancer. They were all the same - when they were diagnosed they showed no obvious signs of deterioration for a long time...then suddenly it all went downhill FAST, which was really difficult to watch. My gran and another friend of mine (also only in her 30s) both had breast cancer too but were cured of it. Im joining this team now.

Old Post Feb-11-2006 09:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for est Click here to Send est a Private Message Visit est's homepage! Add est to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Keo_Nade
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
In August I had my hair cut very short. I donated that hair to the CCS

t3h CS:S r0xorz. esp w/ new stylz

vs

Last edited by Keo_Nade on Feb-28-2006 at 00:16

Old Post Feb-28-2006 00:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Keo_Nade Click here to Send Keo_Nade a Private Message Add Keo_Nade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
herflyness
House Junkie

In June I'll be doing the Weekend to End Breast Cancer 60km Walk. It's a 3 day event, but there's a catch. In order for me to participate in the walk I have to first raise $2000. I have an online sight where you can go and donate there, I just have to find my URL for it. I'll post it soon. If anyone would like to make a donation it'd me mucho, mucho appreciated!
Did you know that in my graduating class 1 in 4 of us will be diagnosed with cancer as some point in our lives? That's a scarey statistic. And call me selfish, but I'm hoping that by the time I get older that we'll have cancer beat cuz right now the odds aren't in my favor. My grandma died of cancer in '98, my grandpa is dying of cancer right now. All of my grandma's sisters ahve died from cancer, and my mother had cancer.
That's all I have to say. I'll have the URL in here soon.
Thnx!
Suzanne
A.K.A. HerFlyness

Old Post Mar-02-2006 16:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for herflyness Click here to Send herflyness a Private Message Add herflyness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by herflyness
In June I'll be doing the Weekend to End Breast Cancer 60km Walk. It's a 3 day event, but there's a catch. In order for me to participate in the walk I have to first raise $2000. I have an online sight where you can go and donate there, I just have to find my URL for it. I'll post it soon. If anyone would like to make a donation it'd me mucho, mucho appreciated!
Did you know that in my graduating class 1 in 4 of us will be diagnosed with cancer as some point in our lives? That's a scarey statistic. And call me selfish, but I'm hoping that by the time I get older that we'll have cancer beat cuz right now the odds aren't in my favor. My grandma died of cancer in '98, my grandpa is dying of cancer right now. All of my grandma's sisters ahve died from cancer, and my mother had cancer.
That's all I have to say. I'll have the URL in here soon.
Thnx!
Suzanne
A.K.A. HerFlyness

Seriously...all 4 of my grandparents died of cancer (dad's father died last week), my mom's stepmother is still alive and healthy, but her 2nd husband died in November. My mother had breast cancer 20 years ago, and she's healthy now.

My sister's finally quitting smoking, but I wish my bro-in law would as well, because I doubt she'll be able to stick with it if he doesn't.

Old Post Mar-07-2006 18:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndreaCKY772
Supreme tranceaddict

hmm....i would like to help with something so serious as cancer.

Old Post Mar-24-2006 20:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AndreaCKY772 Click here to Send AndreaCKY772 a Private Message Visit AndreaCKY772's homepage! Add AndreaCKY772 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suRche
suRchefied junKie

cancer is a fcuking bitch.....

it just recently took the life of my uncle at such a fast rate last week.....

FCUK YOU CANCER!

Old Post Mar-29-2006 18:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for suRche Click here to Send suRche a Private Message Add suRche to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by suRche
cancer is a fcuking bitch.....

it just recently took the life of my uncle at such a fast rate last week.....

FCUK YOU CANCER!

agreed . too many relatives lost to it.

Old Post Apr-02-2006 11:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M3T4Lhead
tranceaddict in training

Ok, I'm in. I know someone who had breast cancer, and then she got over it. Two years later, she got a different type of cancer, and she is now on her way to a full recovery. I hope this program can help others.

Old Post Apr-03-2006 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for M3T4Lhead Click here to Send M3T4Lhead a Private Message Add M3T4Lhead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

I'm covering someone's desk right now at work because he died of cancer.

Old Post Apr-30-2006 15:36 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- 2005 Housey [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarren Tate vs Mike Koglin - "Now Is The Time" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread