Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Al Davis

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...ff-field-issues

I win!

Old Post Jan-20-2011 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110114...e_zsa_zsa_gabor

Hm welp, looks like my chances are good. Swelling in the legs + infection that won't go away + blood clots are all terrible things for a 90 some odd year old. I wonder if she's diabetic? At any rate, strong chance of heart failure, MI, stroke, or systemic infection. She gon'die. Now give me a cookie.

edit: throw renal failure in there for good measure.

Old Post Jan-20-2011 03:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
edit: throw renal failure in there for good measure.

Quickly looking over that, I read it as "anal failure"

Old Post Jan-20-2011 03:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
Al Davis

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...ff-field-issues

I win!

A couple of the local radio guys were discussing this. As one of them mentioned, if he doesn't feel the need to cover anything else on his face, WTF is under that bandage?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jan-20-2011 03:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:
Originally posted by shaw
A couple of the local radio guys were discussing this. As one of them mentioned, if he doesn't feel the need to cover anything else on his face, WTF is under that bandage?

i feel bad when someone young dies, but then i think about Al Davis and i'm not so sad

Old Post Jan-20-2011 03:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

You could clearly tell he wasn't going to make it pass January

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jan-20-2011 05:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

DJRYAN

Old Post Jan-20-2011 09:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
DJRYAN

One can only hope.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jan-20-2011 11:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

Well there's at least 200 people on here who'd run him over given the chance. With an airbus A380 of course.

Old Post Jan-20-2011 11:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

I was thinking more in line with a lawn mower, but an A380 would suffice.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jan-20-2011 12:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

Nelson Mandela, hope not. But think it's going to happen sometime in June.

Old Post Jan-21-2011 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d-miurge
Supreme tranceaddict

Margaret Thatcher

Old Post Jan-21-2011 00:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for d-miurge Click here to Send d-miurge a Private Message Add d-miurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOne more for your ears [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackQuestia - "Nexus Asia" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread