Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > 2 Technics M5G DJ Turntables, Dust Cover, Slipmats, Needles Included. Ebays Best 2,200$
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

Dog Running 2 Technics M5G DJ Turntables, Dust Cover, Slipmats, Needles Included. Ebays Best 2,200$

The turntables include two dust covers, two slip mats, two rubber mats. The needles are as follows, 2 Ortofon S-120 Cartridges and 2 Shure White Label Cartridges

http://www.ebay.com/itm/29108901490...984.m1555.l2649

Old Post Feb-25-2014 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The Dark NINJA Click here to Send The Dark NINJA a Private Message Add The Dark NINJA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
discobiscuit
Supreme tranceaddict

Too much ull never sell em

Old Post Feb-26-2014 02:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for discobiscuit Click here to Send discobiscuit a Private Message Add discobiscuit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by discobiscuit
Too much ull never sell em

How much you wanna bet I will.

CLICK^

Old Post Feb-26-2014 12:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The Dark NINJA Click here to Send The Dark NINJA a Private Message Add The Dark NINJA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Why are you selling all this, I take it you own no vinyl?

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Feb-26-2014 13:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Why are you selling all this, I take it you own no vinyl?

Yeah I have vinyl but I rather do mixing with the beast that is a cdjnexus.

CLICK^

Old Post Feb-26-2014 15:32  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Mistake Broseph. You really shouldn't be selling them. No matter how good some CDJ's are, nothing ever tops the feel (or sound) of vinyl.

Old Post Feb-26-2014 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

RANN, the nexus for me topped the feel of vinyl imo. It instant;y changed my style to something more complex. 3 deck mixing was never so much easier. I can only imagine how would it be with another Nexus CDJ. RANN, you have try it for yourself and I don't mean in the club because you'll forget what its like. Having it at home helps you develop a style of your own so when you go out and play you'll be never ready than you ever were.

CLICK^

Old Post Feb-26-2014 18:50  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Whenever I mix I have all 4 decks going (two M5G's and two CDJ's) so mixing multiple decks has never been an issue for me.

Are you using the sync and phrase function on the Nexus?

Old Post Feb-26-2014 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Whenever I mix I have all 4 decks going (two M5G's and two CDJ's) so mixing multiple decks has never been an issue for me.

Are you using the sync and phrase function on the Nexus?

Hell no, don't know how, never tried, don't want to.

CLICK^

Old Post Feb-26-2014 21:40  United States
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I find the whole CDJ vs. vinyl debate doesn't apply to me because I use my TTs to play tracks I can only get on vinyl and my CDJs to play anything I can get digitally so I have a legitimate use for both. But if you don't buy or play records anymore I don't see a huge point in keeping the TTs.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Feb-26-2014 23:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

Thank You Adam, yeah I have no use for the M5G and i don't really need to have a good feeling of analogue sound.

CLICK^

Old Post Feb-26-2014 23:11  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Dark NINJA
Hell no, don't know how, never tried, don't want to.

Good, glad to hear it. I don't really see then how they could have "completely changed" your mixing style? They are no different from any other decent jog wheel CDJ. The difference has to be psycological.

Same withe the DAC I'm afraid. Both the CDJ900 and 2000 have wolfson DAC's (albeit ever so slightly better models - we're talking a $10 chip instead of $7). Sitting one foot to the right or left will have more baring on what you perceive than the difference between thsoe units in terms of audio quality. And let's face it, you're probably testing it with badly mastered mp3's from beatport.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
I find the whole CDJ vs. vinyl debate doesn't apply to me because I use my TTs to play tracks I can only get on vinyl and my CDJs to play anything I can get digitally so I have a legitimate use for both. But if you don't buy or play records anymore I don't see a huge point in keeping the TTs.

I'm in exactly the same position; I'll never sell my decks as there would be no way for me to play any of my old or new vinyl. CDJ's are for digital material.

Having said that, the feel of vinyl and therefore using a DVS like Serato is another valid reason to keep the decks.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
ill keep them to my grave, when i think of it my decks and vinyl is the only thing of real value here, rest is plastic junk from asia.

Amen. My M5G's are now 6 years old and as crisp as the day I bought them. The CDJ I bought after that which has seen less use is already not quite as pristine. There's a reason a Technics weighs 14 kilos and will last 50 years. Quality.

Old Post Feb-27-2014 21:49 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > 2 Technics M5G DJ Turntables, Dust Cover, Slipmats, Needles Included. Ebays Best 2,200$
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD Played [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Virus - "All Your Base" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread