Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.02.10. Destiny & Temporal Rhythm: TOGETHER AS ONE! @ The Docks
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tadz101
MR TADZ

CANT WAIT !

Old Post Jan-04-2007 06:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tadz101 Click here to Send Tadz101 a Private Message Add Tadz101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m2j
Music Addict

It's all about Aquasky for me.
and the fact that they'll be playing both a Breaks set and a DnB set seals the deal.

It'll be cool to see KvA too.

Destiny is awesome. They always have diverse sounds in each room, AND most importantly, they bring fresh talent to the city that have never been here before or hardly come around. (orkidea, adam sheridan, KvA, Dumonde etc. etc.)
You guys fuckin rock.

For set downloads, event details and radio schedule visit:
http://www.vitalevents.net/

Old Post Jan-04-2007 07:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m2j
Music Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Temporal Rhythm
Set times are not set in stone. If enough people support the idea of longer sets, we have no problem with lengthening the trance headliner set lengths to 2 hours each.

I support this idea.

In fact, if all the headliners could have 2hr sets, it would be great... especially Aquasky for their breaks set.

For set downloads, event details and radio schedule visit:
http://www.vitalevents.net/

Old Post Jan-04-2007 07:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

Happy 7 Years TA... and I cant wait to see everyone perform their best at this event.. locals.. to international djs.. gotta see Johan.. classic guy... and Kyau & Albert what what!

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Last edited by 2famous4u on Jan-04-2007 at 12:50

Old Post Jan-04-2007 12:40  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Superstring
Supreme tranceaddict

q

Q: When are the tix available for store purchase?

Thank you!

-Roman

Old Post Jan-04-2007 15:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Superstring Click here to Send Superstring a Private Message Add Superstring to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Mr. Swamper, is there going to be a reduced TA bypass line again?

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jan-04-2007 16:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temporal Rhythm
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by m2j
Destiny is awesome. They always have diverse sounds in each room, AND most importantly, they bring fresh talent to the city that have never been here before or hardly come around. (orkidea, adam sheridan, KvA, Dumonde etc. etc.)
You guys fuckin rock.

Thank you!

As for tickets, they are up for sale on Ticket Break now:

CLICK HERE

For outlets, please call the outlet ahead of time to confirm they have tickets. Most outlets should have them by this weekend.

Old Post Jan-04-2007 17:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Temporal Rhythm Click here to Send Temporal Rhythm a Private Message Visit Temporal Rhythm's homepage! Add Temporal Rhythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

do the prices vary on how long a dj plays....i mean, if they were to play at least 3 hours each they would get more money, or, if they played shorter, they get less money...either way, lets just try to get them to play long, and make it a memorable first appearence in toronto for KvA

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jan-04-2007 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by djbruuen
just a question, could anyone type how to phonetically pronounce 'kyau' i always think i'm saying it wrong.

\

i think i heard it said on some radio shows. its something like K-I-O.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jan-04-2007 18:32  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

i thought it was like hi except with k instead of h for "Ki"---then you....so ki-you

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jan-04-2007 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temporal Rhythm
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by darouge11
do the prices vary on how long a dj plays....i mean, if they were to play at least 3 hours each they would get more money, or, if they played shorter, they get less money...either way, lets just try to get them to play long, and make it a memorable first appearence in toronto for KvA

It depends. Most djs specifiy they want to play for a minimum of 1.5 to a max of 3 hours. For the most part squeezing say a 4 hour set out of a headliner doesn't affect the price. Now if you start asking for sets longer than that, it really depends on how good of a deal the promoter negotiates.

Old Post Jan-04-2007 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Temporal Rhythm Click here to Send Temporal Rhythm a Private Message Visit Temporal Rhythm's homepage! Add Temporal Rhythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

well either way, i rather just see a back 2 back 6 hours set with gielen and kyau vs albert in the main room...keep trance in main room :P

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jan-05-2007 01:48 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.02.10. Destiny & Temporal Rhythm: TOGETHER AS ONE! @ The Docks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother unknown tune [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWalt & Feliz - "Expansion" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread