Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz 2012 Tour
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Saw him at Set in Miami last night of WMC 2010. He had to come to the ropes a couple times to try to get his buddies in. Doorman wasn't letting anyone in.

As for his set, I was surprised it had a trance feel to it. The time before that was at Avalon (pretty sure the night Woody is talking about. Mostly house that night)

Prydz has always had this "epic" sound that can easily cross genres.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 01:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Minaya
Want some hummus?

From what I know this is actually happening.

Hopefully so because I would love to catch him live finally.

7.9 - La Cave w/ Harmonik
7.11 - Wayfarer Grand Opening
7.25 - House of Dreamz @ Yost Theater
7.31 - Zed's Dead @ The Observatory

Old Post Jan-13-2012 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Minaya Click here to Send Dj Minaya a Private Message Visit Dj Minaya's homepage! Add Dj Minaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

This is fantastic news!

Old Post Jan-13-2012 03:03  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

Date in socal i wont be there till around the 13th of Dec i better not miss this

Old Post Jan-13-2012 03:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thriller
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Minaya
From what I know this is actually happening.

Hopefully so because I would love to catch him live finally.

Woot!

Old Post Jan-13-2012 03:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Thriller Click here to Send Thriller a Private Message Add Thriller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
He won't play at a free event, MM is going to be free this year.

Source?

Old Post Jan-13-2012 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anomalies
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Source?

There was something about it on DJ Reza's FB

Old Post Jan-13-2012 05:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for anomalies Click here to Send anomalies a Private Message Add anomalies to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by anomalies
There was something about it on DJ Reza's FB

From his FB...

DJ Reza
Amazing weekend in Vegas, Glad to be back in LA. Starting off 2012 properly, Thankful for Everyone and Everything in my LIFE. What's Next in JANUARY? = Spending some time in the studio, Saturday Night Sessions On the 21st, at Ecco in Hollywood then touring to Brazil for Saturday Night Sessions/ DJ REZA new seasonal "REZADENCY" in South America. BIG Announcement coming = the date for the FREE "Monster Massive" event for 2012, stay connected. . :-)

Old Post Jan-13-2012 06:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
From his FB...

DJ Reza
Amazing weekend in Vegas, Glad to be back in LA. Starting off 2012 properly, Thankful for Everyone and Everything in my LIFE. What's Next in JANUARY? = Spending some time in the studio, Saturday Night Sessions On the 21st, at Ecco in Hollywood then touring to Brazil for Saturday Night Sessions/ DJ REZA new seasonal "REZADENCY" in South America. BIG Announcement coming = the date for the FREE "Monster Massive" event for 2012, stay connected. . :-)

thats either going to turn out really bad, or flat out horrible.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sadface
Supreme tranceaddict

What a weird decision. No chance I'd ever go but I'm really interested in seeing how it turns out.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sadface Click here to Send Sadface a Private Message Add Sadface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

so there will be a FREE monster massive event that can take place at a park in van nuys in the afternoon and then a Ticketed monster massive event that can take place at say the coliseum at night?

reading comprehension folks...
THE FREE MONSTER MASSIVE EVENT, implies there is a NON FREE MONSTER MASSIVE EVENT as well :-)

free event can have local openers

ticketed event can have national midcarders and international headliners!

Old Post Jan-13-2012 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sadface
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
so there will be a FREE monster massive event that can take place at a park in van nuys in the afternoon and then a Ticketed monster massive event that can take place at say the coliseum at night?

That's a good point. I'm sure you're right.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sadface Click here to Send Sadface a Private Message Add Sadface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz 2012 Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFor sure easy to guess ID from Paul van Dyk's set [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Gate - "Back to Earth" (S.H.O.K.K Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread