Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

set times are out
liebing closeing out the sunday school tent on sat
CLR SON!!!!

Old Post Aug-20-2012 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
set times are out
liebing closeing out the sunday school tent on sat
CLR SON!!!!

I just jizzed in my pants.

Couldn't have asked for a better closer on sat night!

Fuck

although 1.15 is not enough for him, but knowing Chris, he will wreck the place

Old Post Aug-20-2012 16:41  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

Fuck

WORD
he's gonna send us home in a body bag

Old Post Aug-20-2012 16:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
WORD
he's gonna send us home in a body bag

This is going to be insane.

This made my day

Old Post Aug-20-2012 16:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v_dub714
tranceaddict in training

I also have a 3 day pass with shuttle for sale, selling for same price I paid with fees, $305.

I can meet in NYC, Hoboken or Jersey City... or anywhere the PATH trains run.

Old Post Aug-20-2012 17:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for v_dub714 Click here to Send v_dub714 a Private Message Add v_dub714 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Orjan Nilsen is not playing

Old Post Aug-21-2012 01:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fuzzyq
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

Fuck

although 1.15 is not enough for him, but knowing Chris, he will wreck the place

Paco osuna, Sasha then Chris Liebing. Solid Saturday night. If only there was a CLR tent, love all the guys on the clr label.

Is there a meetup?

Old Post Aug-21-2012 02:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fuzzyq Click here to Send fuzzyq a Private Message Add fuzzyq to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by fuzzyq
Paco osuna, Sasha then Chris Liebing. Solid Saturday night. If only there was a CLR tent, love all the guys on the clr label.

Is there a meetup?

Agreed, I haven't seen Paco in years.

Imagine if there was a CLR tent....

As far as meet up....i dunno. Somehow people will find themselves, although I've never met you so i dont know how you look like.

Old Post Aug-21-2012 13:23  Poland
euphoria

I'm not going now.

Old Post Aug-21-2012 13:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I'm not going now.

I'm thinking +1 to that.

Still haven't gotten my ticket, just want to cancel the whole dumb thing.

Old Post Aug-21-2012 13:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira Yin
Senior tranceaddict

Still selling a 3-day wristband with ferry, $300 to the first person who pounces on it & can name an exact day & time they can pick it up!

Old Post Aug-21-2012 14:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Yin Click here to Send Lira Yin a Private Message Visit Lira Yin's homepage! Add Lira Yin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Wow, a lot of people selling their tix. I guess I'm kind of glad I'm not going now. It wouldn't be the same without you guys <3

Old Post Aug-21-2012 14:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackother 2004-2005 prog house [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAxwell - "Feel The Vibe" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread