Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LightsOut
Antagonist

Sidenote - The Russians actually had permission for this holiday march from the city of Warsaw. Pretty big fuck up by the city if I may say so...

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
find me unbiased videos, i'll gladly watch them.

not something I'm gonna spent my time on - I'm interested in a bigger picture, not who threw punches at who kinda thing

vids will be biased on boths sides so whats the point of using them to prove anything?

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:11  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

Re: i don't think russian have any beef or vendetta against polish people at all.

quote:

0:40 second?

what is there to apologize for?

its crystal clear those Russian animals started it. i mean HOW DARE YOU support your team in poland???

quote:
first of all - who gave them the right to march in a foreign country? What sort of attitude is this? The holiday has nothing to do with Poland second of all - it was obviously a plan to bite their thumbs at Polish - I severly doubt it that they assumed that marching in the middle of Warsaw would go unnoticed by people who either dislike the Russians or just people looking to start trouble

i guess you didnt read up what was going on in polish media prior to euro cup??

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:11  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Sidenote - The Russians actually had permission for this holiday march from the city of Warsaw. Pretty big fuck up by the city if I may say so...

oh thanks for clarifying - I couldn't find that in the news, must have skimmed past it earlier
hmmm
interesting - and weird

good idea gone terribly wrong? officials trying to offer a sign of good will so to speak?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:12  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

Re: Re: i don't think russian have any beef or vendetta against polish people at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
its crystal clear those Russian animals started it. i mean HOW DARE YOU support your team in poland???

i guess you didnt read up what was going on in polish media prior to euro cup??

thats not the point, is it?
point is - why provoke each other?

and this aint supporting your team
I don't see other countries doing this, do you?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:13  Ukraine
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes, i thought you were aware of that fact, city officials gave them permission to officially march to celebrate the day. They were supposed to march to the stadium and watch the game and got attacked by hooligans and beaten.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
good idea gone terribly wrong? officials trying to offer a sign of good will so to speak?

Probably. The city should have known better though. All this did was give the Russian supports a planned route and timeline that everyone was aware of, so it was easy for the Polish hooligans to organize against them. Foolish.

Question for the Ukrainians & Russians - How do you guys see eachother from a football standpoint? Do you cheer on eachother and have a sort of comradery? Or do you consider yourself to be rivals? If Russia played Ukraine in Kiev, would that potentially be a security nightmare?

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:16  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
not something I'm gonna spent my time on - I'm interested in a bigger picture, not who threw punches at who kinda thing

vids will be biased on boths sides so whats the point of using them to prove anything?

i dont understand? there are no other videos. that's why i asked you to show me anything else you may have seen? where is the bias here?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:17  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Yes, i thought you were aware of that fact, city officials gave them permission to officially march to celebrate the day. They were supposed to march to the stadium and watch the game and got attacked by hooligans and beaten.

sorry - I was totally under an impression it wasn't city approved
I tried to read up as much as I could when I saw this thread but I guess I missed it

this whole mess is so typically Eastern European, it's not even funny, just sad

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:17  Ukraine
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Probably...

Question for the Ukrainians & Russians - How do you guys see eachother from a football standpoint? Do you cheer on eachother and have a sort of comradery? Or do you consider yourself to be rivals? If Russia played Ukraine in Kiev, would that potentially be a security nightmare?

definitely not, i personally cheer for both teams equally (most russians do) unless they play each other. There may be clashes if they do play but it's exact same as with polish people there is absolutely no vendetta towards each other.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:20  Russia
Special K
_

quote:
i don't think anyone wanted to provoke anything

Come on man.

There are fans marching through the streets of Warsaw with Soviet flags.

And then there are Russian's unfurling transparents like this in the crowd

Depicting an old Russian general who in 1612 kicked the Poles out of Moscow. Yeah thats not provocation at all.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:21  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
definitely not, i personally cheer for both teams equally (most russians do) unless they play each other. There may be clashes if they do play but it's exact same as with polish people there is absolutely no vendetta towards each other.

I'm the same way - I always end up supporting Ruski team because they tend to be stronger and go further in these tournaments

I'm always very much rooting for the Russian Olympic team because they have amazing talent

to me Russia is a sister country - my first language IS Russian, so how could I ever hate on them?

we've had our political differences for the past lil while (plus a few embarrasing natural oil scandals) but I find that in general that doesn't affect interaction between "common" peeps

Old Post Jun-13-2012 03:24  Ukraine

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHello. i need track ID. Thanks. [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Quest - "C-sharp" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread