Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 700 Sydney, Australia (07-02-2015)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cyberio
2000-2008 Trance fan

I am seeing that rumor that jambowned explain more often. Maybe it is the good one.
Let's wait to an official notification from Armada.

Old Post Feb-08-2015 21:15  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyberio Click here to Send Cyberio a Private Message Visit Cyberio's homepage! Add Cyberio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jambowned
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ney-dance-party

It was a party-goer.

Apparently some of them were having a competition to see who could take the most =\

Old Post Feb-09-2015 03:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for jambowned Click here to Send jambowned a Private Message Visit jambowned's homepage! Add jambowned to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyberio
2000-2008 Trance fan

Sadness. So much sadness...

Not even showing to the kids what's "responsibility" ends in actions like this.
Not even my party-hard fellows where so dumb on this (and sorry for saying it to those kids, but i don't find other word), drugs have that risk even if you know what kind of shit are you taking.

Old Post Feb-09-2015 22:37  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyberio Click here to Send Cyberio a Private Message Visit Cyberio's homepage! Add Cyberio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuu
Junior tranceaddict

I donīt think this is the right place to have such a discussion. Even if it is, or wherever it will take place, like many social problem, they won't take any real impact on people's behaviours until a tragedy occurs, and sorry to say, but the "tragic" standard hasn't been reached yet.

On topic: awesome mixes by Aly & Fila, to enjoy to the max. I think the one after Fireisland is "Invisible Touch" by Bobina, not sure whose remix though.

Old Post Feb-10-2015 01:12  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuu Click here to Send Fuu a Private Message Add Fuu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance 700 Sydney, Australia (07-02-2015)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSimple Trancer [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackP-casso - Magic Dream (Original Exit Version) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread