Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Early GAS October
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djnitride
Supreme tranceaddict

Early GAS October

Anyone got the GAS

Thinking of picking up the Wave Alchemy Complete bundle at 50% off myself... Some really nice drum sounds in there.

Old Post Sep-26-2015 22:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

As per the other thread, I'm GASsing hard for an Electribe EMX and the VST/AU editor.

And a small format balanced patched bay.

Oh, and I need to pull my finger out and cut the new clear perspex faceplate I made for my vestax mixer.

Old Post Sep-26-2015 23:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Seriously gasing for this (not the Nords any longer)

Listen to this guys patch

And at 7 mins he brings in the phaser, nice sounding phaser, so many phasers sound shite.

Last edited by Richard Butler on Sep-26-2015 at 23:24

Old Post Sep-26-2015 23:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

I've been GAS'ing for a boutique bass lately. Only $1K per string isn't bad, right?

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Sep-27-2015 00:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Analog 4 for me.

With overbridge.

I don't know why all the other synth manufacturers don't just give up.

Old Post Sep-27-2015 09:33  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Gassing for a Epson DiscProducer just for printing graphics on discs but can't will myself to spend that much. If only they made the EcoTank range with the ability to print on discs!

What do you guys recommend as a disc printer?

I'm still using an Stylus Photo R210, which is probably >10 years old now, but it's a pain to get the disc-tray to load correctly sometimes.

Old Post Sep-27-2015 22:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
I've been GAS'ing for a boutique bass lately. Only $1K per string isn't bad, right?

Wtf Dave, 1k per string? Is that for real? It better freakin blow me for that amount

Old Post Sep-28-2015 15:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by SystematicX1
Wtf Dave, 1k per string? Is that for real? It better freakin blow me for that amount

Yup, it's a custom Warrior 7-string bass priced at $7K and, no, I won't be buying it. Just dreaming...

My wife is cool with female singers in my studio, but she draws the line at overpriced basses.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Last edited by cryophonik on Sep-28-2015 at 18:09

Old Post Sep-28-2015 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Lol paulino

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Sep-29-2015 18:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

I really want this, but I don't wanna be a guinea pig. lol

Old Post Sep-29-2015 18:10  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

This just came out this week too, hoping to get this month or next.

Old Post Sep-29-2015 18:11  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
This just came out this week too, hoping to get this month or next.

Yeah, I was really interested in this too but then Pioneer teased the new Turntable prototype which is looking like it's going to have built in positional tracking data and if they really do it, and do it right, Traktor and Serato are going to die a quick and painful death.

Old Post Sep-30-2015 00:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Early GAS October
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread