Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Wild Water Kingdom Beach Fest - anybody been before?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AndyVlak
tranceaddict

Wild Water Kingdom Beach Fest - anybody been before?

I heard about this Wild Water Kingdom Beach Fest party recently, but noticed there is no info in the events section regarding this. Has anybody here ever been? How was it? Tips/suggestions?

Initially I thought it would be a crappy dj line-up ... but it's pretty decent as far as local talent goes.

I'm interested, but I'm weary it's going to be a bunch of kids jumping around.

Old Post Jun-21-2012 04:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyVlak Click here to Send AndyVlak a Private Message Add AndyVlak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

im going to check it out, but im assuming its going to be very short sets (obviously), because amount of dj's, I have a feeling everyones just gunna belt it out, which could be good

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jun-21-2012 09:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

I was scheduled to go to a Liquid Adrenaline party there in 2001. Cops shut it down before we even got in.

Old Post Jun-21-2012 13:17  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Billche
Supreme tranceaddict

I went last year. Had a fun time.

They had 2 stages last year, the electronic one was set up behind the pool, with a small-ish dancefloor right in front of it. They allowed us to swim in the pool until 10ish, when the lifeguards had to go home. DJ sets were short, but they did have a nice fireworks display around midnight or so.

Last year they let us arrive early and use the park facilities. It was awesome going on waterslides for a few hours before starting to party.

Old Post Jun-21-2012 13:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Billche Click here to Send Billche a Private Message Add Billche to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EuroDiva
tranceaddict in training

I can't seem to find reviews of this event either anywhere. Seems decent wanna check it out just not sure when we should head over. Not much advertising done, but heard a lot of people do attend. Are the water slides open? Wondering if its gonna be madness getting in, assuming of course everyone is searched and there bags. Is there in & out privileges?

Old Post Jun-23-2012 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for EuroDiva Click here to Send EuroDiva a Private Message Add EuroDiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

i should be there around 7:30 for about an hour or so. ive never been so i dont even know what to expect.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 19:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

boobs. that is all.

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jun-25-2012 13:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Wild Water Kingdom Beach Fest - anybody been before?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1999 Trance - Steve Morley Production... played by Dave Pearce [2015] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLost Tribe - "Gamemaster" (Shane 54 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread