Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ShabbaRANNx
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
The colors project for the individual tracks is now completed (phew.... )the pack is on it's way to RANN

And RANN is the only person standing between the Colors Team and a release (no pressure RANN make it happen )

Thanks JJ - I'm still Banned so having to use alts which is slowing everything down as I had register with an email I can't check often but I'll do my best!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ShabbaRANNx Click here to Send ShabbaRANNx a Private Message Add ShabbaRANNx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
you are really over hyping this project which means nothing to anyone except the people that contributed. Just do it. Stop with the play by play reporting/ I've never seen someone get so excited over nothing.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Apr-05-2012 17:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

So, I just spend an hour doing a lousy mix attempt. It's uploading now to soundcloud, warning you upfront i'm not a DJ, but just did a 1 hour compilation from BPM 122 < 138

Old Post Apr-05-2012 19:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
So, I just spend an hour doing a lousy mix attempt. It's uploading now to soundcloud, warning you upfront i'm not a DJ, but just did a 1 hour compilation from BPM 122 < 138

Can't wait to hear that man, all your effort is really appreciated Raphie (at least from my site )

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Apr-05-2012 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:

Damn it, can't find it???

Under which account "dropboxmastering" or other one (if you have any ??)

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Apr-05-2012 20:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
you are really over hyping this project which means nothing to anyone except the people that contributed. Just do it. Stop with the play by play reporting/ I've never seen someone get so excited over nothing.

let us we happy, i am running out of weed.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:01  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

here we go!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

just finished listening to this and I have to commend you on your effort and the brilliant sounds that came out of this. This project truly signifies that as a community we can work togeher and put together something that sounds really, really, good!! Great job and I'm glad I got a chance to hear everyone's work!!

Tracklisting please..

Old Post Apr-05-2012 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

I thought it highlighted the essence of each track perfectly which is what a mix is supposed to do.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 00:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
I thought it highlighted the essence of each track perfectly which is what a mix is supposed to do.

not quite what a mis is supposed to do.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 00:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
not quite what a mis is supposed to do.

THIS

Honestly, most of the transitions are just brutal, Raphie - I'd stick a WIP/Proof of Concept tag in the disclaimer. Some of them are good but the ones that are off, are just way off and you are a little too blunt with tempo changes. The highlight, that shouldn't be, is hearing the music, all of which is truly enjoyable. Mixes sound great. It's been great listening to the songs. Really impressive work here, gentlemen. In spite of the poor execution in the DJ department, I'd hire Raphie to be my project manager/mastering engineer, if I had the means and the motive, hands down.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-06-2012 00:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Thanks for organizing this project JJ!

I know it took a lot of effort to master all the tracks for free. Mine certainly benefited from the added warmth that comes from a second hand and pair of ears finishing a track.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Apr-06-2012 03:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID_vocal_summer_disco_6 PLZ ID [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTekknova - Last Trip To Paradise (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread