Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
so many super coolios on facebook going on about what real house music is, I find it way more annoying than kids who are just excited about fun beats

+1

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
Also, it's pretty funny how those same people going on about 'what real music is' probably were in the same position as the kids being excited about fun beats. Hypocracy at it's finest.

At one point we were ALL one of those kids
(altho i don't condone anything SHM does, says or plays)

Old Post Apr-12-2012 09:22  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by cb_32
of course hes a douche hes half greek

heard of an apostrophe?

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Apr-12-2012 11:48  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

The shit that people like Angello, Guetta, Solveig & Le Grand play isn't house music, and has nothing to do with house.

It's essentially the new generations version on Euro pop. These guys are no more house than Aqua or Eiffel 65 were years before them. The only difference really, is that they claim to be the real deal, and genuinely think they are.

Nothing wrong with it imo, let people listen to whatever they want. Like anything else, eventually these kids will grow up and move on.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-12-2012 15:44  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
The shit that people like Angello, Guetta, Solveig & Le Grand play isn't house music, and has nothing to do with house.

It's essentially the new generations version on Euro pop. These guys are no more house than Aqua or Eiffel 65 were years before them. The only difference really, is that they claim to be the real deal, and genuinely think they are.

Nothing wrong with it imo, let people listen to whatever they want. Like anything else, eventually these kids will grow up and move on.

Old Post Apr-12-2012 15:55  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
heard of an apostrophe?

'

Here, you can have mine.

Old Post Apr-12-2012 16:23  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cb_32
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
heard of an apostrophe?

Old Post Apr-13-2012 21:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cb_32 Click here to Send cb_32 a Private Message Add cb_32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Hahaha, right? Wtf.

This was the first tune I ever heard by Angello. I think he was just on the verge of blowing up.

edit: almost hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago. Shit.

hell, this is from 2007 and it's not even that bad

Old Post Apr-13-2012 22:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

^^
listen to this one (2006)

Old Post Apr-13-2012 22:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

or these ones?

there are many more im just too lazy to search

Old Post Apr-13-2012 22:58  Russia
smuncky
Architect

my all time faves.

~ Funky.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Apr-14-2012 02:24  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

The only SHM related track I can get into, and I put it down more to Nkokhi than anything else.

Old Post Apr-14-2012 02:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

monday and tivoli were actually pretty good too. i used to like dirty south aswell but he's in the same boat as them. this is one of my fav shm related tracks if not fav

Old Post Apr-14-2012 02:41  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID tune [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMalixx ft. John Watts - "End" (Marco Zaffarano Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread