Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Everyone is a dj now.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Everyone is a dj now.

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/pa...tour-yes-really

Paris Hilton, a.k.a. the Party Princess, has announced that she is making her official DJ debut and embarking on a full-fledged career in the field.

After months of speculation, following the announcement of a 'house' album, Hilton’s reps confirmed with Mixmag today that she is in fact getting behind the decks for a one-hour set at the Pop Music Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 23 and has more gigs on the way.

While Hilton has spent her spare time spinning for years at private parties for friends or hanging around her boyfriend's DJ booth, this is her first foray into playing club and festival gigs.

Form an orderly ticket queue, people.

Makes me cry...

Old Post May-15-2012 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...25#.T7KRiOhYuf4

pwned imo.

Old Post May-15-2012 17:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

How is that pwned? I was asking for tips on how to dj. Never called myself a dj. Still after much practice, still don't consider myself one..

Old Post May-15-2012 17:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

lighten up, i'm just busting your chops because this thread was news last year.

Old Post May-15-2012 17:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Everyone starts as wannabe DJ, until after several years you realize you are a DJ. Then it's over.

I remember a rant published in the nightlife magazine, before I even started, calling me a wannabe DJ. Only time shows who is serious about it or not.

So I always give the chance to everyone that's starting. You never know who will last or not. Only a handful from my time are still playing today, probably not the same ones you thought would be.

Last edited by Ravemontreal on May-15-2012 at 18:34

Old Post May-15-2012 18:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
lighten up, i'm just busting your chops because this thread was news last year.

Her album was news last year, the tour was recently announced.

Old Post May-15-2012 18:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ravemontreal

I remember a rant published in the nightlife magazine, before I even started, calling me a wannabe DJ.

''Pfffff you only have gigs cauz you run Ravemontreal.com''. I remember the haters

Old Post May-15-2012 19:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Her album was news last year, the tour was recently announced.

Given that a name like Paris will be signed to a major label most likely, an album essentially means tour with 360 degree contracts being the norm. That is where the real money is. Like Pauly D getting 25k to show up and make ducklips.

Old Post May-15-2012 20:08 
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
when I want to spice things up I put Tabasco in my urethra.

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post May-16-2012 22:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ravemontreal
Everyone starts as wannabe DJ, until after several years you realize you are a DJ. Then it's over.

I remember a rant published in the nightlife magazine, before I even started, calling me a wannabe DJ. Only time shows who is serious about it or not.

So I always give the chance to everyone that's starting. You never know who will last or not. Only a handful from my time are still playing today, probably not the same ones you thought would be.

great post right here. so spot on it's not even funny.

Old Post May-17-2012 04:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Everyone is a dj now.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha & Digweed Communicate CD2 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPetibonum - "Once Upon A Time" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread