Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.07 [Push The Night] HENRY SAIZ & ROBERT BABICZ, James Gill @ Cielo
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
benjamin1forty
tranceaddict

Video 2 is "Spiricom (see you soon)"

Old Post Mar-08-2014 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin1forty Click here to Send benjamin1forty a Private Message Add benjamin1forty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by benjamin1forty
^^ everything this man said. Unbelievable night. Henry's live set was soooo rocking. "Of muses and slaves" and "spiricom (see you soon)" were soooooooooo good. Thanks a lot brad. Nice meeting you man. Easily the best live dance set I've ever seen.

i had no idea you were at cielo last night and i dont think i saw you either.

im still buzzing about last night.

yes, great job on the booking brad. lets bring henry saiz back for more!!

Old Post Mar-08-2014 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
lets bring henry saiz back for more!!

second that, esp. as couldn't make it

Old Post Mar-09-2014 01:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

fantastic night, wow! henry + co and babicz are incredibly talented.

great vibe, nice crowd.. everyone really enjoyed it. tried to stop brad to say whats up last night but he was just running around like a mad man .

and as everyone said, live performances are really something else. they're a great contrast from constantly just seeing DJs on a regular basis.

for you guys that enjoyed that, i would HIGHLY recommend checking out john talabot and bonobo. they're great DJs but when they do live performances it's really just out of this world.

Old Post Mar-09-2014 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benjamin1forty
tranceaddict

Still buzzing over this party... What a special night. Bring henry back!!!

Old Post Mar-09-2014 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for benjamin1forty Click here to Send benjamin1forty a Private Message Add benjamin1forty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

I would definitely to this party again.

Old Post Mar-09-2014 21:31  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino

live performances are really something else. they're a great contrast from constantly just seeing DJs on a regular basis.

agreed.

which is why I was so surprised how few people commented on the Darkside tour.
It was really very good, will def. try to catch again if they tour this more.

quote:
i would HIGHLY recommend checking out john talabot and bonobo.

bonobo, ditto. (saw the Camp XI set, very nice)

speaking of Talabot, how was that SRB event?
didn't make it.

And another one to check out:
The Crystal Arc (DFA label).
[d-a, ever heard any of their stuff?]
They don't play live too much, but are locals, so keep an eye out for it. Were at Baby's All Right in BK recently, great show, and chill place too. ...dance meets psychedelia...

Old Post Mar-10-2014 02:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
agreed.

which is why I was so surprised how few people commented on the Darkside tour.
It was really very good, will def. try to catch again if they tour this more.

bonobo, ditto. (saw the Camp XI set, very nice)

speaking of Talabot, how was that SRB event?
didn't make it.

And another one to check out:
The Crystal Arc (DFA label).
[d-a, ever heard any of their stuff?]
They don't play live too much, but are locals, so keep an eye out for it. Were at Baby's All Right in BK recently, great show, and chill place too. ...dance meets psychedelia...

the talabot/darkside shows were the weekend we went up to montreal so i missed both.

talabot was a DJ set at SRB - although he is a PHENOMENAL dj anyway. he played live last year at music hall of williamsburg.

and i had a darkside ticket, had to sell it since i wasn't in town. heard they were amazing as well - i mean, what's there to say about nico jaar? the kid is a genius.

Old Post Mar-10-2014 02:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^

nice trade off,

jaar, agreed.
but Dave Harrington is nothing to sneeze at either, I really like his Gilmore-esque slide sounds.
maybe not 100% original, but so what, he jams well in this context, and the sound really adds value to the project, imo.

at Digweed next?

Old Post Mar-10-2014 04:51  United States
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Whoa thats pretty sick

Old Post Mar-10-2014 13:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AJ Clay
tranceaddict in training

great party the live gear on the side was awesome, made cielo feel like a different venue with it being longwise instead of the booth right across from the bar. was my first time seeing saiz and thought they were all great. i will say it again james that was a perfect setup and i will stalk you for that electric guitar track until you give it up

Old Post Mar-11-2014 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AJ Clay Click here to Send AJ Clay a Private Message Add AJ Clay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.07 [Push The Night] HENRY SAIZ & ROBERT BABICZ, James Gill @ Cielo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHard house, I think.. Need help to find the album... [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndain - "Summer Calling" (Breaks Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread