Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Ultra WMC Miami
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I was thinking about this party, but I might end up at Prydz X Beyer party that night or a friends party. It's kinda like EDC where you don't know the acts (party's/events) until the week before and then you can't see everyone you want to see because of conflicting time slots haha

if you like techno and deep house, this is the party to be at. I'd LOVE to go to this shit yo!

Old Post Feb-14-2018 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah they are all Jersey peeps. From Jr to George/Kinetika to Joeski to Todd Terry. They all know each other and help each other out with projects and stuff. It's cool to see this when in other big cities no one wants to help each other out and everyone just burns on each other because it's "competition." That's why you got the welcoming vibe at their parties because that's just how they genuinely are.

As far as last year, it was an impromptu trip. I left Saturday early morning after that Do Not Sit party to visit some friends in Jacksonville that I have been promising to visit for years. It was more like planning to visit them, but also checking into Miami for WMC. So I split the time in Miami and with them. This year it's just Miami so planning stuff out, and started this thread. I don't think there was a WMC thread last year?

There hasn't been a WMC thread in years lol. To be honest, I am surprised the west coast forum is still somewhat alive, and that this thread exists, On top of that, all you old fuckers still party and go to Miami hahahahaha

Old Post Feb-15-2018 06:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
There hasn't been a WMC thread in years lol. To be honest, I am surprised the west coast forum is still somewhat alive, and that this thread exists, On top of that, all you old fuckers still party and go to Miami hahahahaha

We're trying to keep the Best Coast Forum alive yo!

Old Post Feb-15-2018 14:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

See:

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I am trying to keep the Best Coast Forum alive yo!

Fixed.

Old Post Feb-17-2018 16:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

living in miami im coming back to LA during this weekend

Old Post Feb-25-2018 15:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

I am going to need a lot of drugs for this one

Old Post Mar-14-2018 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Because I SO enjoy torturing myself….here would be my schedule IF we were going this year.

Wife has asked for an actual vacation this year (10 year anniversary)…and I agree with her 100%, but man I am sad that in a week from right now, we should be checking into the hotel.

Wed day – Arrive, stock room, meet up with friends.

Wed night: It’s all about the Music @ Wall - Marco Carola / Lauren Lane: OR just hang out….

Thu Evening into night: Change of Pace @ Clevelander C-Level rooftop - Sneak, Junior Sanchez, Sydney Blu, Love & Logic

Friday day: Rvdioctive Rooftop Party @ Townhouse hotel (SO much fun last year!)

Friday night: Terminator / Drop Ready Showcase @ KYI – Todd Terry, Alexander Technique, Roland Clark (This party kicked ass last year)

Sat Day: Possible beach day

Sat night: Sweeet 2018 @ Do Not Sit (Soup NYC and Rvdioctive) – Sonny Fodera, Pierre, Kenny Dope

Sun day: Brunch with friends then whatever

Sun night: Dinner and gelato…..then sleep.

So bummed right now!!!!!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Mar-14-2018 20:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

For those who love Miami but want to try something different, MIAMI ART WEEK.

Relatively new. Been around a couple of years from what I understand but there are parties starting to bud up around this time period. Much more low key parties that focus on underground music. Some friends went last year and got see Dixon and Ame at some party on the beach and then Solomun all night/all day at Space.

Note* There's probably a more official name to Miami Art Week but just can't think of it right now.

Old Post Mar-14-2018 20:21  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
Because I SO enjoy torturing myself….here would be my schedule IF we were going this year.

Wife has asked for an actual vacation this year (10 year anniversary)…and I agree with her 100%, but man I am sad that in a week from right now, we should be checking into the hotel.

Wed day – Arrive, stock room, meet up with friends.

Wed night: It’s all about the Music @ Wall - Marco Carola / Lauren Lane: OR just hang out….

Thu Evening into night: Change of Pace @ Clevelander C-Level rooftop - Sneak, Junior Sanchez, Sydney Blu, Love & Logic

Friday day: Rvdioctive Rooftop Party @ Townhouse hotel (SO much fun last year!)

Friday night: Terminator / Drop Ready Showcase @ KYI – Todd Terry, Alexander Technique, Roland Clark (This party kicked ass last year)

Sat Day: Possible beach day

Sat night: Sweeet 2018 @ Do Not Sit (Soup NYC and Rvdioctive) – Sonny Fodera, Pierre, Kenny Dope

Sun day: Brunch with friends then whatever

Sun night: Dinner and gelato…..then sleep.

So bummed right now!!!!!

Damn. I haven't even put together where I'm going. You have a full schedule and not even going (I can only imagine the fomo). I need to get my schedule going haha

Old Post Mar-15-2018 16:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

doing

Thur Day-HYTE w/Tenaglia, Leibing, Pan Pot, Loco Dice, etc..
Night-Chus & Ceballos boat party
late-Mark Knight & Friends

Fri-Ultra
night-Loco Dice @Ora

Sat-Ultra
night-Claptone & Lee Foss

Sun-Eric Morillo @Surfcomber

Old Post Mar-16-2018 00:57  United States
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

Doing

Thur- Robbie Rivera pool party

Fri - ultra

Sat - ultra

Sun - ultra (maybe)

I need more plans.

Old Post Mar-16-2018 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Damn. I haven't even put together where I'm going. You have a full schedule and not even going (I can only imagine the fomo). I need to get my schedule going haha

You couldn't be more right re: my FOMO this year. TBH, crafting the schedule is one of my favorite parts.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Mar-16-2018 15:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Ultra WMC Miami
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg trance tune needs ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOSTR - ABC [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread