Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

found some extra tickets on FB, now back on Holy Ship in Jan

fuck it YOLO

Old Post Nov-03-2018 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I got 2 tickets to go see Black Coffee downtown at some old theater. Sooooo psyched. Was hoping to be able to catch his residency in Vegas sometime and so glad he's finally coming to LA.

Can't wait to hear some South African House music this weekend at such a a pretty venue.

Old Post Dec-06-2018 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
I got 2 tickets to go see Black Coffee downtown at some old theater. Sooooo psyched. Was hoping to be able to catch his residency in Vegas sometime and so glad he's finally coming to LA.

Can't wait to hear some South African House music this weekend at such a a pretty venue.

heard it was a great party. how was it?

Old Post Dec-10-2018 16:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
heard it was a great party. how was it?

Ehh I had fun but the promoters were amateur hour who didn't have enough people scanning tickets at door and so had to wait in line for an hour and 10 minutes to get in for no reason. So I didn't get in until like 12:45AM. Black Coffee started at 11PM. And waiting in line for an hour made my hip hurt, and my friend and boyfriend's back hurt by time we got inside. Also there were annoying rich people behind me in line earlier who went on about their jetsetting.

Was in an old theater so it was a pretty venue but they blocked off one entrance to main dancefloor for VIP and that was a bit of shitshow. So ended up going to upstairs to dance. The acoustics were a bit weird because wasn't a club. Of course Black Coffee was good but the hour wait made it a lot less fun than it could have been. Now I can't wait to see him at a proper club. Also at 1:50AM the bartenders would only sell me shot "because bouncers will come and take it away right at 2AM". It's like what are y'all the cops? Stayed to the end and it was fun but ya hip hurting is not a good start to a party.

Glad to see Black Coffee has so many fans in LA though. I'm sure it would have been fun to be one of the 50 people behind him. (Was kind of Boiler Room style for VIP.)

Old Post Dec-16-2018 02:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I hate where there are a ton of people on stage. Aka, those VIP folks.

Old Post Dec-17-2018 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

checked out Maya Jane Coles at Sound this past Friday night, man, she went hard. Had a good time - Sound really never fails to disappoint me. Love the vibe there.

Old Post Dec-17-2018 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Any cool parties going on in the early part of 2019?

Old Post Dec-20-2018 17:57  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Any cool parties going on in the early part of 2019?

Your mouth.

And everyone is coming suckkkaaaaaa!!!!

Old Post Dec-21-2018 00:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Your mouth.

And everyone is coming suckkkaaaaaa!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Old Post Dec-21-2018 14:10  United States
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
checked out Maya Jane Coles at Sound this past Friday night, man, she went hard. Had a good time - Sound really never fails to disappoint me. Love the vibe there.

I haven't been to Sound in 5 years because I hated the layout. I wonder if they've changed it. Back then the dancefloor was tiny and you were overwhelmed by bottle service. I would be very glad to hear if they've changed it. Can't tell you how many times I've seen something is at Sound and I'm like oh god it's at Sound whhhyyy.

Old Post Dec-26-2018 02:32  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
I haven't been to Sound in 5 years because I hated the layout. I wonder if they've changed it. Back then the dancefloor was tiny and you were overwhelmed by bottle service. I would be very glad to hear if they've changed it. Can't tell you how many times I've seen something is at Sound and I'm like oh god it's at Sound whhhyyy.

Tbh, I quite liked sound as a venue. The sound system is pretty good, and although I'll agree the dancefloor is a bit small, the place is at least done nicely.

The problems I had with it was the crowd; There were a lot of douchebags the last time I was there - one guy was dressed head to toe in affliction, wearing some kind of chainmetal hoodie neckercheif type thing and was so smashed he kept bumping in to everyone swaying on the dancefloor but somehow still had the self control to check his shoulder length hair was in place every two minutes. I then realized that the club was half full with these types and did I really want to be here?

I suppose it goes with the territory, it being in Hollywood, but this was for Sasha of all people, not Garrix or Guetta.

This was 5 years ago though and maybe I got unlucky so should give it another shake.

Old Post Dec-29-2018 01:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Yup definitely sounds like what Sound was like 5 years ago.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Tbh, I quite liked sound as a venue. The sound system is pretty good, and although I'll agree the dancefloor is a bit small, the place is at least done nicely.

The problems I had with it was the crowd; There were a lot of douchebags the last time I was there - one guy was dressed head to toe in affliction, wearing some kind of chainmetal hoodie neckercheif type thing and was so smashed he kept bumping in to everyone swaying on the dancefloor but somehow still had the self control to check his shoulder length hair was in place every two minutes. I then realized that the club was half full with these types and did I really want to be here?

I suppose it goes with the territory, it being in Hollywood, but this was for Sasha of all people, not Garrix or Guetta.

This was 5 years ago though and maybe I got unlucky so should give it another shake.

Old Post Dec-29-2018 02:18  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback?????????? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold - "Southern Sun" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread