Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...p?bCTsettings=1

try that

Old Post May-20-2004 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kolkiewolkie
muziekjunk

Thanks alot! This should do the trick .

Hard = goed

Old Post May-21-2004 10:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for kolkiewolkie Click here to Send kolkiewolkie a Private Message Add kolkiewolkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

Dunno if this was already posted, but vacant dorm rooms can be rented cheaply at Ryerson-

Summer Housing
From May to August, the residences operate as conference centers. More information, e-mail, 416-979-5296

http://www.ryerson.ca/conference/pitman.html

Old Post Jun-11-2004 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ResonantDrag
BeanAddict

great thread!!

thanks for all the info... i'll be in TO from the 30th to july 5th for the Canada day celebrations.. koolhaus on the 30th. WOOHOO.

if ya'll could post some good eats in the area, it would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Jun-15-2004 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ResonantDrag Click here to Send ResonantDrag a Private Message Add ResonantDrag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mactheknife
Senior tranceaddict

looks like i'll be in toronto around the end of july, def. looking forward to it.

this will be a great help even though i'll be shopping, not really clubbing. going with my mom, haha...

Old Post Jun-29-2004 00:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mactheknife Click here to Send mactheknife a Private Message Visit mactheknife's homepage! Add mactheknife to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

ROCHESTER / TORONTO FERRY

http://www.catsfastferry.com/

Ferry information. $28 US / $38 CAD each way ($56 US / $76 CAD round trip).

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jul-02-2004 19:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neural defect
Supreme tranceaddict

Any events going on around the Toronto Area from August 13th thru 22nd...I'll be visiting. Any recommendations, etc?

Old Post Jul-21-2004 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neural defect Click here to Send neural defect a Private Message Add neural defect to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tha_broad
(*Fin)

quote:
Originally posted by neural defect
Any events going on around the Toronto Area from August 13th thru 22nd...I'll be visiting. Any recommendations, etc?

ChecK here for the events thread >>>HERE<<<

Old Post Jul-22-2004 15:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tha_broad Click here to Send tha_broad a Private Message Add tha_broad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neural defect
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tha_broad
ChecK here for the events thread >>>HERE<<<

Thanks for the link. I am leaving at the end of the week and I'm looking for some kind of event to check out. Canada-style. I am still looking for any recommendations.

Old Post Aug-09-2004 07:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neural defect Click here to Send neural defect a Private Message Add neural defect to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Re: ROCHESTER / TORONTO FERRY

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
http://www.catsfastferry.com/

Ferry information. $28 US / $38 CAD each way ($56 US / $76 CAD round trip).

NO MORE FERRY!

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Sep-08-2004 20:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Re: Toronto Visitors Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by drgoodvibe
Boa-Redux
270 Spadina Avenue (Spadina & Dundas)
Toronto, Ontario
M5T 2E5
For Friday Guestlist contact Rob (crazedcanuck)
*crazedcanuck@hotmail.com*[/email]
For Saturday Guestlist contact Jeff (Floorwhore)
[email]*j_button@hotmail.com*

Thanks for the update Beh

Old Post Oct-26-2004 03:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

Re: Re: Toronto Visitors Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by Floorwhore
Thanks for the update Beh

np! i screwed up with the colours.. but i'll fix it later.. the BBcode on the original post is a mess!

Old Post Oct-26-2004 03:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiesto @ Disneyland - Track 30 [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Virus - All Your Bass [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread