Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TimeWarp
Supreme tranceaddict

U know Ur A TA when every one of ur non-tranceaddict friends ( the demons that they are ! ) have www.tranceaddict.com on their homepage cuz u put it on everyones comp!>HEHE..

U KNow ur A tRanceAddICt when u go to The COmputer Lab at Skool.. ( York's Glade Lab ) and trY to systematically put this site as the homepage...AHAHHA.

Ya.... im nuts... but.. so what.... so is everyone here!>. puhahahah... ppuuahaha....

We Demand to RULE THE world!

Old Post Apr-06-2001 17:40  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeWarp Click here to Send TimeWarp a Private Message Add TimeWarp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goldenarmZ
Monkey Elemental

Drunk

quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie_henk

Second of all didnt you fall in love with the way your cd player opens?

ooooh yes! open....close...open....close...open....close...open....
close...open....close...open....close..........

Old Post Apr-06-2001 18:04  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for goldenarmZ Click here to Send goldenarmZ a Private Message Add goldenarmZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ

ooooh yes! open....close...open....close...open....close...open....
close...open....close...open....close..........

LOOOOL!!!!!!! its sooo fucking sweet i almost bought it just for that.. but the other systems had better "watt" You could set the volume higher or something like that.. Harder music But they sound fucked up now.. guess they cant be set that hard!

-
-
http://www.rustzachtpim.tk/
-
-
Rust Zacht Pim

Old Post Apr-06-2001 18:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

i want that cd playa that was on the wassap niggas vid....

*moves hand* open...*moves hand again* close...*moves hand* open...*moves hand again* close...*moves hand* open...*moves hand again* close......mmm...

Old Post Apr-06-2001 20:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wasmario
1st Austrian TrancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by [A|ienFactory]

Well wasn't that funny?!?!?

This ones just for you!!

keep smiling man...

Member of the 21 SOUNDSYSTEM

Trance in the morning and the day is your friend!

Old Post Apr-06-2001 21:03  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for wasmario Click here to Send wasmario a Private Message Visit wasmario's homepage! Add wasmario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

ROFL

Old Post Apr-06-2001 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goldenarmZ
Monkey Elemental

quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie_henk
the other systems had better "watt" You could set the volume higher or something like that.. Harder music But they sound fucked up now.. guess they cant be set that hard!

Trust me this system goes LOUD!!!! I played Rank 1 - Airwave on full volume and I swear the whole street shook!

Old Post Apr-07-2001 16:04  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for goldenarmZ Click here to Send goldenarmZ a Private Message Add goldenarmZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Thumbs up haha, your stereo @ allnighter @ urz..

Yes it did, u also remember when i swat superstring on?? fuck me that rocked the world lol.. as for the groat/gloat, yes i know its a old currency, and no i didnt mean gloat i meant groat...

Old Post Apr-08-2001 00:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

hehe. you know you're a trancEaddict when you say goodnight to your speakers everynight before you hit the sack.

Old Post Apr-08-2001 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
hehe. you know you're a trancEaddict when you say goodnight to your speakers everynight before you hit the sack.

I think even people who don't listen to trance use speakers....but about the kissing - I don't know...

Old Post Apr-08-2001 00:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

well yeah..they'd have to use speakers if they ever want to hear their fav tunes... but do you chersih your speakers because you LOVE the perfect level of sound they pump out every single day non-stop for your trance choonz? hehe. i know i do. *kisses his speakers* lol. there ya gooo...hehehe.

Old Post Apr-08-2001 00:53 
wasmario
1st Austrian TrancEaddict

U are a trancEaddict when u can´t park/drive your car properly without a selfburned trancEparty-CD

Member of the 21 SOUNDSYSTEM

Trance in the morning and the day is your friend!

Old Post Apr-08-2001 07:05  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for wasmario Click here to Send wasmario a Private Message Visit wasmario's homepage! Add wasmario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhat Electro Track ID Needed! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHatiras – Money Shot [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread