Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Discord?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
That sound like a good idea to you guys?

Good enough to give it a try and see if that works out!
Got your message.

Old Post Dec-10-2018 21:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

Alright then, let's keep it simple for the first one and do a review roundtable for some of the music we've picked up recently. The only issue is to find a time that goes OK with all the different time zones. Does anyone have any major objections to Saturday Dec 15th, 8 pm GMT +1, for instance?

Old Post Dec-11-2018 20:19  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

That's Noon O'Clock for me (Pacific Time), at which point I'll be working. But hey, if y'all are still around by the time I'm off (Midnight O'Clock, Greenwich), t'is good.

(~)

Old Post Dec-11-2018 23:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I am currently in the discord room blabbing up a storm about all the latest hits.

Old Post Dec-20-2018 16:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

for those on the fence, the discord chat is lite folks. you get to hear about communism and techno in addition to woonys thoughts on post modernist philosophy all in one day. and we also like to post our favorite prog tracks that we fantasize about playing live if given opportunity.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Dec-24-2018 08:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

I would like to receive an invite as long as there's no fucking juanpaulinos there

Old Post Jan-04-2019 14:30  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Send me an Invite as a PM when you have the chance. I have a discord profile.

MarkusSchulz.com Party107.com 160k 32k

Last edited by TigerClaw on Jan-31-2019 at 21:36

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Alright! I'm in. The server is small. But hopefully more people will join it eventually.

I listen to a lot of electronic music. So it would be great so share my findings with others who share the same passion as I do.

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
Alright! I'm in. The server is small. But hopefully more people will join it eventually.

I listen to a lot of electronic music. So it would be great so share my findings with others who share the same passion as I do.

We need more Europeans in the server for sure, as I think me, woony and lacksesepsotygh are the only regulars on GMT.

Old Post Jan-31-2019 22:15  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Maybe we can get more people to join the Discord server. If it were more open? There are places where the Discord servers are open for anyone to join.

Right now there's only about 16 members including me. It would be cool of more people were to join it.

Old Post Feb-01-2019 01:13  United States
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

I've increased the verification level on the server now, so I'll just post an invite here as well: https://discord.gg/qZn94pp

That could make it a bit easier to join.

Old Post Feb-01-2019 17:58  Norway
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

This reminds me of the DC++ tranceaddict hub or IRC channels but without any fun of new MP3 releases

Rare Vinyls spinning on video If you like that sort of thing

Old Post Feb-02-2019 02:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Discord?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread