Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Best of Progbreaks
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Old Post Apr-10-2018 19:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

This came to mind yesterday as I was looking through my record collection, probably my all time favorite progressive breaks track:

Old Post Apr-13-2018 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Oh herro, new prog breaks recommendation thread.

Gotta rep the MIDI mon

This one is technically progressive house, but it does have a breaks build in the middle of it

And this one might be a strange choice to share, but I think this glitch hop/breaks hybrid borrows heavily from the prog breaks sound and is one of my favorite tracks from Bassnectar.

I also never heard of Orchid-The Moonflow before. That one's been stuck on my playlist for the past 2 1/2 weeks now. Cheers 8)

Old Post May-19-2018 23:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranced17
Senior tranceaddict

How do you post a video on this version of VB? The usual video tag doesn't seem to work.

Old Post May-21-2018 20:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranced17 Click here to Send Tranced17 a Private Message Add Tranced17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Copy and paste the embed data from YouTube. You may need to be on a computer to do this. The drop down doesn't appear on my phone.

Old Post May-21-2018 20:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranced17
Senior tranceaddict

^Cheers.

My favourites.

Old Post May-21-2018 22:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranced17 Click here to Send Tranced17 a Private Message Add Tranced17 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Very nice mix with some real stormers.

Old Post Jun-10-2018 21:38  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Old Post Jun-14-2018 18:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

Don't you all know? The hottest style today is embers breaks. It was created by the great one: mONo BKT. He has made this style popular ever since he invented it back in 2011. All of the great DJ's play embers breaks in their sets. Armin Van Buuren, Deadmau5, Skrillex, David Guetta, all have embraced the style which mONo BKT has made popular.

Reviews back in 2011 were great and this style has only progressed since then.
"I disagree, I think mONoBKT is the best thing to happen to the dance scene since chemical brothers, prodigy, aqua etc."

Even live bands are trying out this style of music. Producers try to emulate his unique, creative style, but they cannot replicate the origanl greatest producer of embers breaks, mOno BKT. Much originality involved. Parents have named their children ember in honor of mONo BKT.

For those of you that do not know already, embers breaks "is created in 145 bpm and the drum's are specifically created to make this fast aspect of the track and psychedelic feeling."

True fans of breakbeat will appreciate this style. It is not breakbeat or DnB, but another style altogether.

I truly understand the power of embers breaks. I am embers breaks fan and will continue to spread the message. It is worldwide!!!!!

Many great things have happened. Many great things will happen. People die. But embers breaks lives on forever.

Old Post Jun-16-2018 10:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

"specifically made whit many ''sticks'' and ''snare rollings''"

Old Post Jun-16-2018 10:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

This thread was doing good, how about little ol revival.

Taken from the core.

Old Post Jul-29-2018 00:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Old Post Jul-29-2018 00:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Best of Progbreaks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2 amazing tracks (2nd track) [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadiohead - "Street Spirit" (Tiesto Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread