Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I'm not going to take this sh*t anymore!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

I'm not going to take this sh*t anymore!

So, I've made this generalized thread to complain about an unspecified issue being caused by anonymous individuals who, I feel, are threatening the welfare of a nebulously regarded discourse community of which I may or may not be affiliated! This once great forum has been infected by vile scum who seek to ruin everything. They are the embodiment of everything that is monolithic and may only be regarded as unapproachable, intractable objects, incapable of being reasoned or negotiated with. Under these poorly defined circumstances, of absolutely dire consequence, I have come to believe that the only way of dealing with them is with the maximum penalty permitted! We must rise up and advocate strenuously for this solution, and where this solution is prohibited, we must advocate for changes to the customary by-laws that allow for it!

You must stand with me and fight for your rights, whatever they are. Fight for what is right, whatever that actually is. Above all, fight for the good of this place, wherever that actually may be. Restore this once great community, whoever they actually are, to what it, whatever it is, should be! Make certain that the scourge of incessant ne're-do-wells is ostracized and let your voice be heard!

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

You tell 'em, Eddie!

Who are 'em?!

WHERE AM 'EM?!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

sashacigarette.jpg

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
You tell 'em, Eddie!

Who are 'em?!

WHERE AM 'EM?!

You know who they are and if you don't then you might just be one of them. If you suspect yourself of being them, however, then you couldn't possibly be them because they lack the ability to introspect and, since suspecting yourself of being them shows clear introspection, you couldn't possibly be them. They only possible way you could be them is if you're feigning this ability to introspect, which is entirely within the realm of possibility because they are capable of doing anything, so long as that anything involves deception!

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I'M ONE OF THEM! (Does this effectively absolve me of culpability?)

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

I don't see why it shouldn't! You've never been held responsible before! You're just permitted to do whatever the hell you want, so long as it involves destroying that which is good! Hell, TPTB (The Powers That Be - whoever THEY are) should probably give you a fucking medal! THEY PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE!!

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 20:03  United States
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

*Quickly hides blatant medal in the Member's Only jacket he's wearing*

SHIT! NOW THEY KNOW I'M A MEMBER!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 20:06 
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

That would make me one of them! God, who or whatever you are, if you exist, at all, help me sort this out!

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 20:13  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

Just get Clovis back.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 22:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
That would make me one of them! God, who or whatever you are, if you exist, at all, help me sort this out!

now, you need my help.

sort what out?

im already trying to fix the world.

this forum will have to wait.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Trinity6III
Blog:
http://godthetrinity.blogspot.ca/
Productions:
http://soundcloud.com/the-trinity-iii
The Next Level:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-the-nexus

Old Post Jun-09-2012 01:25  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTrinity Click here to Send TheTrinity a Private Message Visit TheTrinity's homepage! Add TheTrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Just get Clovis back.

Everyone knows this forum went down when the Lee Foss Mafia quietly drifted away.

(~)

Old Post Jun-09-2012 04:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

yeah it was a little more fun when they were around

Old Post Jun-09-2012 05:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I'm not going to take this sh*t anymore!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease identify this track from DI.FM [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFluke - "Absurd" (Whitewash Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread