Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

im drunk etoo...but not as bad as i was on saturday!!

Katie

Old Post Nov-01-2005 03:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by k@tie
im drunk etoo...but not as bad as i was on saturday!!

Katie

im no where near like i was on saturday. ive only had 7 tnoite.

plus on saturday i was sooooooo tired (should have slept WAY WAY WAY moor after lawler, more than the 3 hours i got neways) - being drunk didnt help my sitch. LOOOOOOOOOL

Old Post Nov-01-2005 04:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
im no where near like i was on saturday. ive only had 7 tnoite.

plus on saturday i was sooooooo tired (should have slept WAY WAY WAY moor after lawler, more than the 3 hours i got neways) - being drunk didnt help my sitch. LOOOOOOOOOL

omg you shoulda seen ME on saturday night!!!! aaah i was soo drunk! first i was drinking with my friends....i had like 5 shots of some unlabeled coconut rum from mexico, 3 smirnoffs, and some woody's orange!
THEN!!!
afer i helped my friend get downtown safely (lol idnno how i managed to get him there) i dropped him off and wentr to A random party and drank a couple of whatever. lol that was so not like me
aah drunkness=funness

Katie

Old Post Nov-01-2005 04:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

I got so hammered on the plane tonight on the way back, i thought they were gonna arest my ass at customs! I love to get drunk on planes - hits you harder in the altitude!!

Old Post Nov-01-2005 09:02  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

im jsiut fucked and sloppy. hoy shit.

whos else is in? lets get MORE fufcked.

=jems-

Old Post Nov-19-2005 08:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

i wont be sober for atleast 5 houts.

holy shit tonit ewhas fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov-19-2005 08:32  Canada
cyper
Martini

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Im gunna name my (accident)child, "Vodka"

Old Post Dec-13-2005 06:56  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for cyper Click here to Send cyper a Private Message Add cyper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

^^^

Oh Jebus! Lord have mercy on us all!

Old Post Dec-13-2005 06:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irishaddict
professional

lol how do drunk people have enough coordination to find this thread?

Old Post Dec-13-2005 06:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
Originally posted by cyper
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Im gunna name my (accident)child, "Vodka"

what language is this?
I must not be drunk.. cuz I don't speak this language..

Simon, what have you done??

Old Post Dec-13-2005 06:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict
lol how do drunk people have enough coordination to find this thread?

My fault, I pointed him to it...

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
Simon, what have you done??

God only knows...

Old Post Dec-13-2005 07:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyper
Martini

quote:
Originally posted by Surreal JRS
My fault, I pointed him to it...

Mwuahahhaha! Yes you did!

Um. Maybe I should stop terrorizing the TA Boards now & leave everyone in peace?

Old Post Dec-13-2005 07:06  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for cyper Click here to Send cyper a Private Message Add cyper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacknice proggy house from Sep 27 flash brothers [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIncolumis - Aurora [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread