Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?

It's come to my attention that not only you dislike Coldplay, but you also hate the band, showing a specific abhorrence towards the voice of the lead singer. I mean, how can you loathe a powerful song like "Life in Technicolor"!?

And an original tune such as "Every teardrop is a waterfall"!?

How dare you!?

Old Post May-09-2012 22:10  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Chris Martin sounds like a blue whale stuck in a blender.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Lira might just be the ultimate troll, because it's genuinely difficult to tell when he is serious sometimes.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

He has good stage presence, it is the only positive thing i can say of him even if his stage presence consists of acting mostly like a faggot. Not in the cool Freddie Mercury faggot kind of way either.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
He has good stage presence, it is the only positive thing i can say of him even if his stage presence consists of acting mostly like a faggot. Not in the cool Freddie Mercury faggot kind of way either.

Hm, I'm not exactly with you there, but I do agree it sounds weird hearing him speak in English while sober!

Old Post May-09-2012 22:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Coldplay came to Louisville about 6 or 7 years ago and were in the middle of singing a song off their new album, when they stopped midway through because they couldn't remember how it went. I lol'd.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-09-2012 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Coldplay came to Louisville about 6 or 7 years ago and were in the middle of singing a song off their new album, when they stopped midway through because they couldn't remember how it went. I lol'd.

Shit you were at that concert as well? I remember that!

quote:
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:31  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

IT'S A SMALL WORLD, BANORA

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-09-2012 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Because it's terrible music for soft faggots.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
IT'S A SMALL LOUISVILLE, BANORA

Fix'd.

Radiohead forgot the lyrics to Karma Police when I saw then back in March. Fucking hilarious!

quote:
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:35  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

This is gay, even for me.

Old Post May-09-2012 22:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

gwenyth paltrow. guilt by association.

Old Post May-09-2012 23:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this a remix or bootleg Gtr- Mistral [2004] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ I.C.O.N. - "Voco me" (Flim Flam remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread