Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

Rogers gave him a hell of a fight, though.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

right on the button

good stoppage by big John....I will say that I'm very impressed by Rogers...good fight.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Do Brett Rogers and Rampage have the same person teaching them how to interview?

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
astroboy
Supreme tranceaddict

Man Fedor always uses shit interpreters.. so fucking frustrating. They either incorrectly translate him or they incorrectly translate the questions to him..

"ew! i wouldn't go anywhere near a homeless dudes butthole... not even if i was sodomizing him with a poison ivy cactus dildo" - Originally posted by lücid
"also can someone post the link to my mom's forum, thank you!" - Originally posted by miamitrance04
"dude man its not me its what the world does to me. Trust me I'm a normal person people just constantly fuck with me." Originally posted by ********
"I can see Lira getting a hard-on already. And believe me, Brazilian ass rape is the worst." - Originally posted by Meat187

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for astroboy Click here to Send astroboy a Private Message Visit astroboy's homepage! Add astroboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

Old Post Nov-08-2009 04:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

KTFO!

Old Post Nov-08-2009 05:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

The CBS show was pretty good. Werdum, Mousasi, and Fedor all overcame some early stumbles to pick up impressive wins, and Shields/Miller was a great technical battle, although the last two rounds were a little plodding.

Sengoku 11 earlier was pretty entertaining as well, but marred by annoyances. Hatsu Hioki was the victim of a robbery that makes Rua-Machida look downright legitimate, and courtesy of Japan's penchant for non-title affairs, we now have Sengoku's middleweight champion coming off of a TKO loss to a Mamed Khalidov, who I imagine will now have to repeat his performance to take the actual title.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 05:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0729
Supreme tranceaddict

well fedor looked human tonight, i was on the edge of my seat. the ground and pound from rogers was painful to watch, especially since fedor couldn't get his back off the cage. i mean that initial blow to his nose couldn't have been staged better, it was like watching the end of rocky 4 lol

Mousasi is one arrogant fighter, hands down a lot, looks like he's walking into to play a pick up basketball game. He's got the quickness & precision of strikes to end matches quickly thats for sure. I had only heard of him one other time but he's def on my radar now.

for the only title match of the game i was a bit disappointed. As big of a douche as Miller seems to be, Shields grappling game was the last thing i wanted to watch. I mean i understand there is a lot of skill going on there but for the only title fight of the night surely we could of had something a bit more interesting?

I have to say i think the only reason i enjoy MMA is the great column writing in regards to all the fights. I do enjoy the sport but really the hype and sheer storyline that go along with each fighter make me such a fan.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 07:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie0729 Add Zombie0729 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

My fedor action figure retains its value!!! YES

I was surprised my Miller for lasting that long with Jake, it was a wild ground game, which is very boring to watch.

war fedor.

now I wait until my wife goes to sleep so I can watch Sengoku

Old Post Nov-08-2009 07:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

brad morris is my favorite mma fighter.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 07:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Do Brett Rogers and Rampage have the same person teaching them how to interview?

YOU KNOCKED ME OUT! THAT IS WHY I'M SUCH A BADASS! I'LL TAKE YOU ANY TIME, ANY PLACE! JUST NOT HERE TONIGHT! BRING IT, PUNK!

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Nov-08-2009 12:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

A more accurate translation.

Q: What did you see Fedor to go out after the first round and knock out Brett Rogers?
A: Well first of all, definitely an amazing fighter. I was looking at his leg movement and tried to catch him based on that and his overall reaction.

Q: Exciting fight, do you foresee a rematch with Brett Rogers?
A: If Brett wants one, of course, why not. Big thanks to him for this fight

Host: Fedor Emelianenko, congratilation

Fedor. I would like to thank everyone for your support, for cheering for me. At this time, in Russia, in my home country, millions of my countrymen were praying for me. This is their victory, not mine.

Old Post Nov-08-2009 14:52 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDance Song [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Traffic A#1" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread