Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tubularbills
Max Power!

did anyone call the number?

Old Post Apr-24-2011 09:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
some call my gift a curse, i call it tito.

You call your gift a Croatian, 20th century benevolent dictator, loved by the people?

Old Post Apr-24-2011 09:30  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

oh wow. that was a good, old-fashioned lynching. jay, jenny, hal and system j were the grand wizards.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 09:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
oh wow. that was a good, old-fashioned lynching. jay, jenny, hal and system j were the grand wizards.

And who else?

C'mon, I remembered a phrase I read three fucking years ago on Maddox and managed to dredge it up!

Old Post Apr-24-2011 10:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
And who else?

C'mon, I remembered a phrase I read three fucking years ago on Maddox and managed to dredge it up!

most everyone was good, but they were my standouts, sorry

system-j's call about thalidomide babies for instance had me loling for like 10 seconds.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 10:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
jp is so bitter it be like fucking a lemon

In which part of the world are lemons bitter?

Old Post Apr-24-2011 11:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
In which part of the world are lemons bitter?

the republic of Schweppes

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Apr-24-2011 12:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
You wouldn't survive me fucking you.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by gmilf
what did you eat today? Why is your shit that color? And where is the piss?

sigworthy

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Apr-24-2011 14:01  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Yes, however most of the people here are still within my age group. It's not like I'm some loser in his early 40s trying desperately to fit in with people 15-20 years my junior.

How could I fit in without looking so desperate?

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-24-2011 14:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Well for starters, stop being such an emo pseudo-intellectual blowhard.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 14:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Hal just because I teased you doesn't mean you have to stop talking like Kelsey Grammar. I dare say I rather like it when you do.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 14:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktune 2 id (III) [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSergej Prokofjew - "Montagues And Capulets" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread