Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

your synths are like silk on my bare bottom.

but just one thing, you're missing out on your branding image.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nightshift
...Ninja Business...

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller

It's too much for me to try and catch every show. I just google myself every once in a while haha.

lol same with myself, i jsut happe nto catch it every once in a while on one of the EDM stations i tune into. congrats!

@Soundcloud

:::OUT NOW!:::
Garrido & Skehan ft. Erin - Waiting For You (Nightshift Remix)
Elvin Ong - Motion (Nightshift Remix)
Tidal Forces - Machine Blue (Nightshift Remix)
quote:
Originally posted by meriter
Your primary focus should be making good music. That's all. No one gives a shit how you do it. And the people that do are fags.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightshift Click here to Send Nightshift a Private Message Visit Nightshift's homepage! Add Nightshift to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Re: [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller

Sorry for the big ass bump. Just wanted to inform anyone that might care that this track is available as a download now as well.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jun-22-2012 12:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Great track. It reminds me of Chris Reece & Dinka - Autumn Leaves (Progressive Dub) stylistically.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Jun-22-2012 17:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Great track. It reminds me of Chris Reece & Dinka - Autumn Leaves (Progressive Dub) stylistically.
if there is any producer I admire it is Chris. Thanks man.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jun-22-2012 21:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Sonic wizzardry mate, just the right sounds, and expertly mixed thru some sort of silk rinse machine

This with vocals would be even more excellent

Old Post Jun-22-2012 23:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

Hey man!

I actually came here to look around to my old home . I remember you, yah! i still have Highway and the Fairy tale tracks from you.

Hmm the second track...Nice remix. You still know how to blend dreamy sounds together and i like the beat.

I wonder if any of the old folks are still around

-Moose

Old Post Jun-23-2012 14:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

It is going to be a bloody hard to create any kind of serious competition for you over here man - sweet work and all the best !!!!

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Jun-25-2012 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Proghouse] Storyteller - Memory Lane / Sidetracked and a Storyteller remix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFairmont - "Pavilion" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread