Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I Just Got Robbed
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

pussy

Old Post Jun-12-2012 23:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

You know when you worry about something, like maybe getting a parking ticket? Its on your mind and you wish it hadn't happened. Then something serious happens, like you have a health scare, or someone close to you is diagnosed with something serious. You wish all you had to worry about was the parking ticket, which a few hours ago seemed like the biggest problem in the world.

What I'm saying is, you dodged a bullet. You could be laying in a hospital bed fighting for your life, but fate has meant that you are given something far more trivial to deal with.

Consider this, and feel lucky. Have a beer, celebrate and feel awesome.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 23:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
pussy

Don't squander the good will you've earned by raising Terence McKenna as a non-ironic topic of discussion.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Jun-12-2012 23:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
Consider this, and feel lucky. Have a beer, celebrate and feel awesome.

Yeah, this is exactly how I felt. I had trouble sleeping, though, so I actually drank all 6 of the beers.

As for pressing charges: I don't think I had to They never asked me if I wanted to or not, they just cuffed him and hauled him in.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Re: I Just Got Robbed

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
I was in shock after and almost didn't even call the police

When we got robbed at the Pizza Hut I worked at I had the same reaction once he was gone. I don't think I would have called the cops until much much later than I did if my manager hadn't told me to run to 7/11 and use their phone (he had us leave through the back door and locked it so he could make a get-away through the front).

Guy walked into our store and started filling out an application to buy time until the other customers left with their pizza. Once they were gone, the dude just straight whipped out a gun and said "This is a robbery." Stupid manager tried to tell him she couldn't open the cash register, but I'm not sure he would have actually shot either of us, though I wasn't about to test my hypothesis. After taking the money from the register he ripped one of our 7 phones off the wall, put us out back, and ran through the front.

Idiot left his fingerprints on the application (note: paper is one of the worst surfaces you can touch if don't want to leave prints), and they got him in Ottawa 3 weeks later.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Don't squander the good will you've earned by raising Terence McKenna as a non-ironic topic of discussion.

actually i was really hoping that you and Lira at the very least would chime in to the thread!

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
actually i was really hoping that you and Lira at the very least would chime in to the thread!

I'll try, later on. I'm not as up on McKenna as I'd like to be and I haven't had a lot of time to review everything already posted. It might take me a week to get up to speed but I promise to contribute.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Why do people walk around with their headphones on? I couldn't do that, I want to be aware of what's going on around me at all times.

I'm glad your beers are ok.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Some people just look like trick ass marks homegirl.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Why do people walk around with their headphones on? I couldn't do that, I want to be aware of what's going on around me at all times.

It's kind of weltschmerz, in my case.

The world is so much more awesome with music that not having some sort of steady background music feels... underwhelming. And because it's impossible to read while I drive/walk, I'm usually listening to lectures/audiobooks when I'm going from one place to another.

I always leave my place either with a person or with my headphones. At the very least with a book. But without the headphones I really feel naked.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:25  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

I love music as much as the next person but I also love being alive, and would like to stay alive for a while. Imagine how many accidents which could have been easily avoided have occured because the person was too busy listening to killer tunes to pay attention to warnings that they were in danger?

Cyclists with headphones are the worst, how much of a moron can you be?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

have you ever seen the shorts they wear?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I Just Got Robbed
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome nice trance... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Matrix - "Protect The Innocent" (Cream Team Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread