Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.11.23 Social Experiment Toronto w/ Art Department, Lee Foss, Tone of Arc + Friends @ (M)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

2012.11.23 Social Experiment Toronto w/ Art Department, Lee Foss, Tone of Arc + Friends @ (M)

ALL ON MOSKITO's ALPHA DYNACORD SYSTEM!!!!!!

Tickets Available Here:
http://www.ticketweb.ca/t3/sale/Sal...eventId=3174504

Last edited by CODE on Oct-31-2012 at 21:30

Old Post Oct-27-2012 02:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Holy shit

Old Post Oct-27-2012 17:02  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Nice.

release.

Old Post Oct-27-2012 21:48  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

i have a handful of $25 tix left for this, msg me asap... 647 998 5604

Old Post Nov-19-2012 16:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sloppymess
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Holy shit

Hey Cribby you ready to dominate the dancefloor on Friday

Old Post Nov-20-2012 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sloppymess Click here to Send sloppymess a Private Message Add sloppymess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salmon
Senior tranceaddict

got my tickets, see everyone out there.
Anyone have any clue and when to head there for to avoid a huge line, I was planning to get there for 11

Old Post Nov-21-2012 15:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Salmon Click here to Send Salmon a Private Message Add Salmon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sloppymess
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Salmon
got my tickets, see everyone out there.
Anyone have any clue and when to head there for to avoid a huge line, I was planning to get there for 11

Last time I got there at 11:30pm and waited in line past midnight. This time planning on heading to the venue around 10ish to avoid that line. Screw the cold, I want to sweat.

Old Post Nov-21-2012 22:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sloppymess Click here to Send sloppymess a Private Message Add sloppymess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malakaone
tranceaddict

What's the price at the door....... And set times anyone?

Old Post Nov-22-2012 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for malakaone Click here to Send malakaone a Private Message Add malakaone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Any guest-list for this event?

Old Post Nov-23-2012 01:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

One more sleep!!

Old Post Nov-23-2012 03:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

No Guestlist folks....

Get there early gonna be a big one....

Old Post Nov-24-2012 01:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malakaone
tranceaddict

If we buy tickets from the link and don't have a printer showing the email on our phone will it suffice

Old Post Nov-24-2012 01:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for malakaone Click here to Send malakaone a Private Message Add malakaone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.11.23 Social Experiment Toronto w/ Art Department, Lee Foss, Tone of Arc + Friends @ (M)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 8... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFairmont - "Pavilion" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread