Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
I dont know...a deliver service seems a bit more epic

Fruit smoothies at zone They should just convert one of the bars to a juice and hookah bar... I would never leave the place.

... Well Booster Juice just opened up on the South-East side of College and Spadina

I sweet-talked the bouncers into letting me smuggle 7-11 slushies in a few times last summer. Nothing beats danc'n with a frozen, sugary refreshment in-hand.

"Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together” ~ Anais Nin

Facebook

Old Post May-12-2010 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jennifer_P_ Click here to Send Jennifer_P_ a Private Message Visit Jennifer_P_'s homepage! Add Jennifer_P_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer_P_
... Well Booster Juice just opened up on the South-East side of College and Spadina

I sweet-talked the bouncers into letting me smuggle 7-11 slushies in a few times last summer. Nothing beats danc'n with a frozen, sugary refreshment in-hand.

I brought in a Brazilian Thunder smoothie the last time I was there. I offered the bouncer a sip to prove its clean. He refused and let me in

Old Post May-12-2010 20:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by RobSt*r
I brought in a Brazilian Thunder smoothie the last time I was there. I offered the bouncer a sip to prove its clean. He refused and let me in

My good friend Tan was one of the first Zone tour "guild", and I remember him bringing in a Mr. Noodles cup one time. lol

Old Post May-12-2010 22:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RobSt*r

I let the 3 Alis get away with making highly-inappropriate comments towards me... they allow me to smuggle in a slushie in now and then. It's all good lol.

(I <3 the CZ Bouncers)

Facebook

Old Post May-12-2010 22:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jennifer_P_ Click here to Send Jennifer_P_ a Private Message Visit Jennifer_P_'s homepage! Add Jennifer_P_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
I let the 3 Alis get away with making highly-inappropriate comments towards me... they allow me to smuggle in a slushie in now and then. It's all good lol.

(I <3 the CZ Bouncers)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA
Dude I love those guys.. they're great. One hug and in comes the slushie

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post May-12-2010 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schnalbie
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
The beats are always super groovy @ the Zone

beauty

quote:
Comfort Zone is always the best place to dance your ass off to insanely groovy (actually I think "dirty" would be a better description) beats

thats all i ask for! As much as i love dancing by myself at home or the gym, it would be nice to really bust it out in a new atmosphere. All your comments are getting me super amped to go to CZ probably dropping in on a sunday within the month look for the guy wearing a big smile on his face!

Old Post May-13-2010 02:19  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Schnalbie Click here to Send Schnalbie a Private Message Add Schnalbie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
HAHAHAHHAHAHAA
Dude I love those guys.. they're great.

I can't imagine Zone without them.

Facebook

Old Post May-13-2010 02:34  Canada
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Schnalbie

thats all i ask for! As much as i love dancing by myself at home or the gym, it would be nice to really bust it out in a new atmosphere. All your comments are getting me super amped to go to CZ probably dropping in on a sunday within the month look for the guy wearing a big smile on his face!

the vibe is contagious - you will have a blast.
Just an Fyi - it's pretty-dark when you first walk in, your eyes will adjust.

(... lol never forget the first time I walked in. My friends took off inside and left me standing in the hall, staring at this black room full of moving bodies illuminated by black lights... and whoa - beats. I was honestly scared )

Facebook

Old Post May-13-2010 02:39  Canada
xJillx
i get deep.

me teaching dance today :P all my kids asked what CZ means...

Old Post May-13-2010 03:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by xJillx

once again.. you fucking rule, jill!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-13-2010 06:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

haha adorable

Old Post May-13-2010 12:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xJillx

Amazing!!

And you said... ?

Old Post May-13-2010 12:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArmin Trance energy track? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirscape - "L'Esperanza" (Armin van Buuren's Rising Star Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread