Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
If I didn't know you I might try to sleep with you.
...because you look like a little girl
Hah.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Sep-13-2010 12:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
at zone

So since i can't come out and play on the weekends till the new year, i booked every monday off work paid vacation in oct and novemebr to do some night shift at zone if your down ;o)*dances around*

Old Post Sep-13-2010 12:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:

Come on Barbie LETS GO PARTY!!!!! <3 !!!!!

Old Post Sep-13-2010 12:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
So since i can't come out and play on the weekends till the new year, i booked every monday off work paid vacation in oct and novemebr to do some night shift at zone if your down ;o)*dances around*

Good choice! Having Monday's off all summer allowed for some magical Sunday nights.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 13:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Good choice! Having Monday's off all summer allowed for some magical Sunday nights.

I know! and no one likes mondays anyway )

Old Post Sep-13-2010 13:11 
barbina
ohme, ohmy

Aweeee I miss my boys!!

quote:
Come on Barbie LETS GO PARTY!!!!! <3 !!!!!

Omg I haven't heard someone sing that in agessss. wow I really am MIA aren't I? Oh and I seriously can't believe my Twin is heading back without me! Be good <3

Mikey, you and Kotsy and the rest of the crew will be notified of my return in due time. I'm thinking NYE would be spectacular I'm waiting for the perfect moment hahah

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-13-2010 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag

I'm taking an extended break from CZ after going 6 weeks in a row. I honestly ruined the place for myself and need to miss it again. Probably only going to hit up Halloween before NYD unless there is another Roaches 10 hour set

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Sep-13-2010 19:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
I'm taking an extended break from CZ after going 6 weeks in a row. I honestly ruined the place for myself and need to miss it again. Probably only going to hit up Halloween before NYD unless there is another Roaches 10 hour set

I really like the sound of this ^^
Taking a break and going back is sooooo much more fun. I haven't been since April. I can't imagine what will happen when I step back in that place hahah. Probably an open-closer day of mayhem.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Sep-13-2010 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:

Sounds like you have a solid plan

Old Post Sep-13-2010 20:34 
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Aweeee I miss my boys!!

Omg I haven't heard someone sing that in agessss. wow I really am MIA aren't I? Oh and I seriously can't believe my Twin is heading back without me! Be good <3

I'll be good i promise <3

Old Post Sep-13-2010 20:35 
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

haha

Old Post Sep-14-2010 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for techno_addict Click here to Send techno_addict a Private Message Add techno_addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

quote:
I'm taking an extended break from CZ after going 6 weeks in a row.

rawr

Old Post Sep-14-2010 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VolumE_TO Click here to Send VolumE_TO a Private Message Add VolumE_TO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack from Essential KnockOUT festial video [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCloud 69 - "Sixty Nine Ways" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread