Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Para One (Marble Music, Institubes Records) @ Webster Hall - New York (29.03.2013)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2 Para One (Marble Music, Institubes Records) @ Webster Hall - New York (29.03.2013)

As a kid growing up on the sounds of the Native Tongues and the socially conscious hip hop of the late 80’s and early 90’s, it must have been hard for Jean-Baptiste de Laubier to imagine a future as one of the biggest names in French electronic music. Getting his start with rap outfit TTC on Big Dada at the turn of the century, Para One gradually crossed over into electronic territories with his first solo releases on Institubes. His breakout single Dundun-Dun propelled him unto the radars of folks like Mr. Oizo, Boys Noize & Daft Punk.

Returning from his absence on the production circuit in 2010 saw Para One rake in collaborative projects with Tacteel, San Serac, Das Glow and Teki Latex, before dropping his third full-length, Passion, in 2012. In congruence with large parts of the French beat scene, the Para One sound certainly has electrified over the years!

French bass music ambassador & DJ extraordinaire Para One with a no-nonsense party set. Live at Webster Hall, N.Y.

Para One (Marble Music, Institubes Records) @ Webster Hall - New York (29.03.2013) by Evil Concussion on Mixcloud

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Apr-03-2013 17:25  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Para One (Marble Music, Institubes Records) @ Webster Hall - New York (29.03.2013)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat's This Stunning Track? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFire & Ice - "Silent Cry" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread