Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cray
tranceaddict

Every mix I have found of that tune doesn't sound right, although I also like the tune that you found :P

I may be wrong though, and it may just be a mix I am just not finding (some remixes make the song sound quite different)

Old Post May-19-2002 13:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cray Click here to Send Cray a Private Message Add Cray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZENtiiz
tranceaddict

Owyeah

This one definetly has to be ID'ed but I bet it's just white label... I think it should be ripped out of the mix though to be placed here on tranceaddict cause it's really worth it

Old Post May-24-2002 21:00  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZENtiiz Click here to Send ZENtiiz a Private Message Add ZENtiiz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJU
tranceaddict

still no answer i find it hard to see even if this was white label that ONLY JJ would have ever heard it. Downloading the mixs from about 3 posts before, see if I can find something. I havnt given up!! And either should u!

DJU

Old Post May-26-2002 18:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJU Click here to Send DJU a Private Message Add DJU to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrjvp
tranceaddict

I listened to this track, and what directly came up with me was Jam X & DeLeon - Can u dig it. It sounds alot like it, maybe it's a new remix

Old Post Jun-17-2002 14:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for mrjvp Click here to Send mrjvp a Private Message Add mrjvp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mills
Senior tranceaddict

i regularly check this thread cos i really want to know what this tune is. the killer tune is killing people!

Old Post Jul-12-2002 23:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Mills Click here to Send Mills a Private Message Add Mills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xTranceGurlx
Hate Heine Love Vag

Well I dont know the title.. but in a way it kinda sounds really familiar.. But do you have another sample of the song.. so we could hear more of it. ?

Last edited by AndiH on Dec-23-2003 at 19:11

Old Post Jul-13-2002 01:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xTranceGurlx Click here to Send xTranceGurlx a Private Message Add xTranceGurlx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trintiy
Supreme tranceaddict

Does it have the lyrics in it "Open your eyes and see the child you are"?

Old Post Jul-14-2002 11:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trintiy Click here to Send trintiy a Private Message Add trintiy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JH2002
tranceaddict in training

Behold, my arse.

b'cos if the lyrics "Open your eyes and see the child you are" r in it then its "NALIN & KANE - OPEN YOUR EYES"

Old Post Jul-16-2002 07:35  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for JH2002 Click here to Send JH2002 a Private Message Add JH2002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magimaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JH2002
b'cos if the lyrics "Open your eyes and see the child you are" r in it then its "NALIN & KANE - OPEN YOUR EYES"

no...I"m pretty sure there were no lyrics for the song.

Those lyrics appear in a song earlier during the set...and I believe that's the title, but it's not the one we're looking for.

Old Post Aug-01-2002 07:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magimaster Click here to Send Magimaster a Private Message Add Magimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
popop
Supreme tranceaddict

I think i know this one. Should have a name for you all by tomorrow

Old Post Aug-02-2002 00:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for popop Click here to Send popop a Private Message Add popop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
popop
Supreme tranceaddict

Firstly im on a 56 K so i cant get the definite answer quick enough but from what ive heard i think its either

Escanor - Open Your Eyes

There are a number of different mixes of this and the main riff sounds the exact same but as the sample wasnt really that clear im not sure. Also There are a few mixes of

nalin and kane - open your eyes (ehnarmonic boisterious remix)

ive never ever heard of this mix and as im on 56 K i cant get these different tunes fast enough to see what they are like.

As i say my bets are on escanor but i dunno which mix, its the escra mix im downloading but the marc aurel and escanor late night mix all are the same when i downloaded a bit of each on kazaa lite so thats my best guess.

Old Post Aug-02-2002 01:44  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for popop Click here to Send popop a Private Message Add popop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

quote:
Originally posted by popop
I think i know this one. Should have a name for you all by tomorrow

If you're right Im gonna kiss you right now.

BTW - Im also on 56k, so I cant really help either, but on the DirectConnect hub, there is also an Oliver Lieb mix.

Old Post Aug-02-2002 17:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPerfecto On Tour Episode 10 - Track 2 ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNico Parisi - "Eclipse 2000" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread