Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.02.04 Platform+Footwork pres: Drumcode Night w/ADAM BEYER + IDA ENGBERG !!!!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

2012.02.04 Platform+Footwork pres: Drumcode Night w/ADAM BEYER + IDA ENGBERG !!!!

On Saturday February 4th 2012

Platform+Footwork present the Return of the King and Queen of Techno.

The Swedish Mastermind

ADAM BEYER
(Drumcode/Truesoul/Sweden)
IDA ENGBERG
(Drumcode/Plantage/Sweden)

Alongside all star locals
The Junkies
GREG GOW

Footwork Bar 425 Adelaide St. W
Toronto 416 913 3488

COST: $20 with Reduced Before 12 $30 after.

Get there earlys as its gonna be packed.
TIME: 10pm-5am

GET ON THE PLATFORM REDUCED LIST:

http://platforment.com/guestlist/index.php?id=113

Last edited by CODE on Jan-15-2012 at 13:46

Old Post Dec-22-2011 16:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Ooooh, very nice!

Old Post Dec-22-2011 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
missgl
tranceaddict in training

sweet

Old Post Dec-22-2011 23:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for missgl Click here to Send missgl a Private Message Add missgl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Ooooh, very nice!

Old Post Dec-23-2011 01:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Yes!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec-23-2011 15:45  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

I strongly think I'm gonna go to this...

Adam Beyer is one guy I've always wanted to see and can't believe I haven't already.

Old Post Dec-23-2011 17:28  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Siiick.

Old Post Dec-24-2011 18:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

was like a little kid in a Candy Shop when i found out about this!! I cant friggin wait!!! This will Mark my Return to Toronto!!!

Old Post Dec-25-2011 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Naice!!!!! Proper techno!

Old Post Dec-26-2011 19:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

This Party is going to be....

Old Post Dec-26-2011 22:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

Old Post Dec-27-2011 15:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Nice

Old Post Jan-02-2012 18:12  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.02.04 Platform+Footwork pres: Drumcode Night w/ADAM BEYER + IDA ENGBERG !!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhere's a challange for you TA's [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTomcraft - "The Lord (Darkness)" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread